Do gals notice a guy's clothes and jewelry?

....and you think I haven't? :crazy: November 1st, 2000 is when I started at the p.d.. November 2nd, 2000 I didn't know my own name.......:D

Eight years later, I'm still there....>:D

It all makes sense now..........;)

You ladies sure have a long list. My guess is your real requirements get closer to 1) He is breathing. 2) He isn't hitting me up for money and 3) He'll do me, and he isn't too awful at it.

Ha

Money talks and something else walks? :)

Sorry, guess you are way better at picking up women than me.......:D

No, likely much worse. Picking up women isn't one of my goals in life generally, or on this board in particular. My major goal here is to just pass some time with people I feel like I know. :)

Ha

You ladies sure have a long list. My guess is your real requirements get closer to 1) He is breathing. 2) He isn't hitting me up for money and 3) He'll do me, and he isn't too awful at it.

Ha

This sounds more like the requirements a guy would come up with;)

Seriously though, most women I know notice looks but find other traits much more important. I've been with my DH since '73 and we married in '74. Reflecting back on why I was attracted to him and have stayed with him all these years, one thing stands out. He's a nice guy. I remember noticing the healthy relationship he had with his family and how he was kind to others, particularly those going through a difficult time. He has been especially kind to his nephew who has been through many trials and tribulations and is the kind of guy who stops to help someone in need. Whenever it snows, he's the guy helping people get their cars unstuck.

Another trait I find important is a good sense of humor and many studies have indicated women do find this very attractive. Who wants to spend their life with a negative person? A good sense of humor can ease the pain of many difficult times...take this economic mess for example.:)

Ha

yep, that has been working for DH for some time now, like nearly 20 years. But my standards are low. ;)

Ha

There's reality and there's fantasy.

Yeah, I've completely lost my mind. I live in a fantasy world. It's nice in here. Try it sometime. ;)

Hey, you get HUGE kudos, working with all that testosterone buzzing around you...........you must be immune by now........:D

No, likely much worse. Picking up women isn't one of my goals in life generally, or on this board in particular.

That is truly a tragedy........:(

My major goal here is to just pass some time with people I feel like I know. :)Ha

Dude, get a life! :D:D:D

Reflecting back on why I was attracted to him and have stayed with him all these years, one thing stands out. He's a nice guy. I remember noticing the healthy relationship he had with his family and how he was kind to others, particularly those going through a difficult time.

Several years ago when I was going through a rough time my SO got an aquarium and he had me pick out a special ( my fish ) . Well one day I caught him coming in with another fish similar to mine . Apparently my fish kept on dying and he kept on replacing it so I would not get upset. Those are the things that make a guy appealing .

Several years ago when I was going through a rough time my SO got an aquarium and he had me pick out a special ( my fish ) . Well one day I caught him coming in with another fish similar to mine . Apparently my fish kept on dying and he kept on replacing it so I would not get upset. Those are the things that make a guy appealing .

Boy, I'd say. You have good guy who really cares about you.

Ha

If the stars were perfectly aligned, I could see myself doing that. But then reality would set in, and I'd blow it by spouting off "dammit, I have to keep replacing these damn dead fish!!!" within earshot of the DW.

Luvin' me is a double edged sword.....:confused:

You are one very fortunate woman Moe. :)

now, THAT man is a keeper! :D

Aww....I wish there were more men like that!

Biking is sexy. I lost 15 pounds since I started serious riding (and I wasn't really overweight).
dh biked across the US the summer after college. his post trek pics were pretty good.
awww, he's a sweetie.

of course I notice. :D You can learn a lot about a person by their dress and jewelry. How they carry themselves. Even more interesting when they open their mouths and start talking... and when you can see them in action.

Necklace on man

Yesterday I got hand written card from a pretty young woman who works at my MegaBank.

Mr. Ha,

Thank you for choosing the Main Street Bank of Money! It was a pleasure to help you when you stopped in today, we hope to see you again soon!

BTW, I like your necklace!! It is unique!! :)

-Nicola

Either this is a clear sell signal for the stock of this prominent bank, or this lovely sweetie liked my necklace. I'm going with #2.

Ha

Yesterday I got hand written card from a pretty young woman who works at my MegaBank.
Mr. Ha,
Thank you for choosing the Main Street Bank of Money! It was a pleasure to help you when you stopped in today, we hope to see you again soon!
BTW, I like your necklace!! It is unique!! :)
-Nicola
Either this is a clear sell signal for the stock of this prominent bank, or this lovely sweetie liked my necklace. I'm going with #2.

Ha
Um....Ha...from the lady's side of the block...many moons ago, I used my engineer's business card to signal my interest to my present dh2b. this way i did not divulge my home address/telephone, but gave him a means to contact me during the day. methinks she liked more than the necklace. :D you devil you!

Um....Ha...from the lady's side of the block...many moons ago, I used my engineer's business card to signal my interest to my present dh2b. this way i did not divulge my home address/telephone, but gave him a means to contact me during the day. methinks she liked more than the necklace. :D you devil you!

Hi Freebird. I hope! I went by to see her today but she was off. This woman is seriously pretty and totally charming.

Ha

Maybe she liked your bank account ;)

CFB, don't be so cynical. I'm sure that your wife would have married you even if you weren't a millionaire. :) In case I'm wrong, there is always heading to Central America or East Asia to impress the young ladies.

Back
Top Bottom