Do You Think This Really Happened?

What a great country we can express our feelings then vote on it. The voters won in this case :)

I think there should be a ruling that divorce should be illegal (god hates divorce); all divorced folks should be required to go back to their original spouses.

Newt Gingrich (3 wives)
Bob Dole (2 wives)
Rush Limbaugh (3 wives)
Teddy Kennedy (2 wives)
My EX (his 2nd her 3rd)

I think there should be a ruling that divorce should be illegal (god hates divorce); all divorced folks should be required to go back to their original spouses.

Newt Gingrich (3 wives)
Bob Dole (2 wives)
Rush Limbaugh (3 wives)
Teddy Kennedy (2 wives)
My EX (his 2nd her 3rd)

I suppose if enough people felt strongly enough it will be put up for a vote :)

What happened to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? Glad the voters want no part of that...

Well we all know that was a bunch of junk ;) But people still like to pull it out when they want to make some off the wall point.

Yeah, how quaint. Next thing you know, people will want freedom of speech, fair trials, and $hit like that. This could get out of hand...

Yeah, how quaint. Next thing you know, people will want freedom of speech, fair trials, and $hit like that. This could get out of hand...

:2funny: Next thing you know them sunoguns might want to take away the right to bear arms..

Newt Gingrich (3 wives)
Bob Dole (2 wives)
Rush Limbaugh (3 wives)
Teddy Kennedy (2 wives)
My EX (his 2nd her 3rd)

Khan, let me get this straight...He dissed you, and you would be happy if the voters forced you to take him back?:eek:

R

Yes, Khan. My friends had just such an event a few years ago. Lord, that was a mess. Those two girls were a freaking nightmare for weeks! They are still together, but I have no idea how. Jeez!

Do they call that a "ring ceremony" when its two women?

Glad you asked, J4C! Here it is, the ultimate in narcissism.

In Canada:

Seven Canadian Women to Wed . . . Themselves

Netherlands:

Wedded to art: Jennifer Hoes, the woman who married herself | Art & Perception

American woman:

:: Aya de León - Deciding to Marry Myself ::

From what I can see, it's women doing it-----since they are more into the ceremony.

Some people call it a self-commitment ceremony rather than a wedding/marriage and there have even been some books written about it:

Rachel’s Musings » Self-Commitment Ceremony

Promise Yourself!

Newt Gingrich (3 wives)
Bob Dole (2 wives)
Rush Limbaugh (3 wives)
Teddy Kennedy (2 wives)
My EX (his 2nd her 3rd)
Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience
Do they call that a "ring ceremony" when its two women?
The three rings of marriage - engagement ring, wedding ring, suffering ...

A friend today said that he spent most of his adult life avoiding being married, and now that he is married, he doesn't know why he waited so long...he said it is like one of those old zombie movies where they keep calling out "join us, join us" and then you do and you forget what life was like before you were a zombie.

I promised not to repeat that ringing endorsement of marriage to his wife!

I like those three rings of marriage, Michael!

My guess is that the only false part was "he agreed since he didn't have anything planned for the weekend." Heidi gets jilted and cries on Steve's shoulder. In a weak moment of compassion and horniness, Steve says "I'll marry you!"

So Steve was hoping to "fill in" as the groom at more than just the wedding.

Back
Top Bottom