Double Nickels (for a birthday girl :) )

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Hit the big 55 today. Born in '55 - age 55. Not looking for birthday balloons. Perhaps some reflections on when you hit 55 or how you'll react when you get there. BTW, DH hit 55 last March. He's poping a nice bottle of vino right now. Love that man:D

Happy Birthday! :)

For me, 55 was pretty sweet. My 50's were the best decade of my life up until then. It was great to qualify for even MORE senior discounts at 55. :D

Your DH sounds like a real "keeper"! Enjoy the wine, and have a wonderful 55th. :flowers:

... how you'll react when you get there...
Dunno. Will have to wait one more year. I have forgotten my B-Day before, until DW reminded me.

Happy B-Day!

Thanks to Khan for this song

Hit the big 55 today. Born in '55 - age 55. Not looking for birthday balloons.
Yeah? Well tough....
smiley-greet001.gif
......;)
.... how you'll react when you get there.
I imagine I'm gonna party on down! :D

I'll be 55 in 2012...heh, about a month before the world is supposed to end. :angel:

Kitty head butts all around! Congratulations and Happy Birthday, Purron.

:greetings10: Congrats! Come on in, the water's fine !! :flowers:

55 is treating me ok so far :cool:

knock wood, knock wood, knock wood, :whistle::whistle:

ta,
mew

My god there are a lot of birthdays today, including mine. I went snorkeling with another person born on Aug 26. I now am up to knowing more than a dozen people born on Aug 25,26, and 27th including my dad, grandfather and uncle.

Oh and to the woman on the board happy woman's equality day

Happy Birthday. I did that last year - almost a year ago. For me, it's been sweet. I turned 55 and said bye bye to my job and haven't regreted it once!

Happy Birthday. I was 55 two years ago, but can't remember anything special about it. I am always thankful to get another year.

My god there are a lot of birthdays today, including mine. I went snorkeling with another person born on Aug 26. I now am up to knowing more than a dozen people born on Aug 25,26, and 27th including my dad, grandfather and uncle.

Happy birthday to you, Clif! Are you celebrating it with Elin? :biggrin:

Hit the big 55 today. Born in '55 - age 55. Not looking for birthday balloons. Perhaps some reflections on when you hit 55 or how you'll react when you get there. BTW, DH hit 55 last March. He's poping a nice bottle of vino right now. Love that man:D

Wow! DH also turned 55 this year (May) and we didn't think about the matching birth year.

Happy Birthday!

Audrey

I believe it has something to do with New Years eve.

Happy birthday to Clif and to Purron! I'll be waiting until 2025 for my 55th, but I hope y'all will keep the light on for me. I'm turning 40 this year and trying not to get all freaked out about it.

Happy birthday to Clif and to Purron! I'll be waiting until 2025 for my 55th, but I hope y'all will keep the light on for me. I'm turning 40 this year and trying not to get all freaked out about it.

Hah! I turned 50 last year. Save your freaking until then! :ROFLMAO:

Audrey

Happy belated birthday. It was also my b-day yesterday, #56. Unfortunately spent the entire day working :(. It will be nice to be FIRE'd. I'm sure that wine tasted good.

Happy Trip Around the Sun!

Age improves with wine.

Back
Top Bottom