Do You Remember

With enough alcohol, I can be persuaded to sing the entire Tom Terrific song. Worth avoiding!

and don't forget Manfred, the Wonder dog, and Crabby Appleton (rotten to the core)!

Brat said:
I think I will take it down to the hair dresser to find out what it's made of.
Just keep it away from open flames...

Nords said:
Just keep it away from open flames...

Absolutely!!! Our power just came on (we were power-less for 4 days, living by lantern/candle light and the fireplace).

Tell Greg that he should get a color camera!

This would be a good time for everybody to say nothing.

Al,
It's been nice knowing you. :LOL:

samclem said:
This would be a good time for everybody to say nothing.
Al, It's been nice knowing you. :LOL:
Except, of course, for Al's beaver... so to speak.

73ss454 said:
OK, how many of you remember Andy Devine and the show where Froggy used to pop out of the grand father clock? Do you remember what Froggy said when he popped out?

I'd love to see if anyone remembers?

I remember that show. Someone, maybe Andy, said "Plunk your majic twanger" Another do you remember - Putting your feet in the x ray machine at the shoe store and having an x ray taken of your feet.

I don't remember Andy, but I do remember the shoe x-rays.

our telephone number started off with whitney-5. we used to gather around bob the milk man's truck when he'd pick off chunks of ice which was quite the summer treat. my brother had a coin collection which i used for candy money. i'd still feel bad about that hadn't he fed our dog mom's baseball autographed by the entire brooklyn dodgers including peewee reese. so i'm pretty sure he still owes me for that. the dog was a weimaraner, way before wegman, so i guess we broke out of the mold there.

interesting how each generation looks to alter their consciousness. we didn't just spin as kids. we spun and then, if i remember right, we did something with our breath so that we'd come close to passing out. meanwhile, our mothers were up until 4 in the morning cleaning house & talking on the phone with each other, unable to sleep because of all the "diet pills" they'd popped. of course, later in college, we simply called it speed.

as to all those teachers in uncomfortable shoes. it was the 50s. they didn't have lesbians then.

REWahoo! said:
I just had a major flashback to my youth and the Sears & Roebuck catalog... ::) :LOL:

the sears catalog? hey you missed out on the african section in national geographic.....

mathjak107 said:
the sears catalog? hey you missed out on the african section in national geographic.....

Why didn't you guys just go on the web? ;)

Back
Top Bottom