Dunkin' Donuts thinks they're Starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boho

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Dunkin' Donuts charges twice as much for a small coffee as McDonalds and Burger King. Same as Starbucks. So, I started getting my whole wheat bagel or corn muffin at Dunkin' Donuts and bringing it to Burger King where I get my coffee. Then I get to watch BK's TV too. I'm good. :dance:

Attachments

• bagel-coffee.jpg
    bagel-coffee.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 39
Since the introduction of Pikes Place blend, Starbucks hasn't warranted a penny more than DD. It therefore makes sense that DD and Starbucks charge the same for drip coffee.

While I never really visited *bux in the past, I like the Pikes Place blend for my regular joe. However, when they made the decision to hire 10,000 refugees over our veterans, I went back to my 8 O'clock joe.

While I never really visited *bux in the past, I like the Pikes Place blend for my regular joe. However, when they made the decision to hire 10,000 refugees over our veterans, I went back to my 8 O'clock joe.

My circle of friends no longer visits Starbucks and those with accounts, including me, have called to close out our accounts. We have all received checks for our remaining balances.

However, when they made the decision to hire 10,000 refugees over our veterans, I went back to my 8 O'clock joe.

Myth. There was no decision made to deny jobs to veterans. It's just political claptrap.

"Starbucks is proud to employ veterans and military spouses in our company operated retail stores across the United States. Our*Armed Forces Network (AFN)*is a community of Starbucks partners (employees) dedicated to supporting military partners, support transitioning military and their families, and create a veteran friendly workplace. With your diverse work experience and work ethic, as well as your direct alignment with our mission to inspire and nurture our community, we’ll support you in finding your place with us. Read more about*our commitment."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom