E-R post count

kiki, these guys were back in the days of punch cards...they don't realize we now have phones that connect to the interwebs, lol! ;)

Laugh if you must, but I've worked for 2 mega corps that had policies against employee surfing the net and they did periodically monitor, and I'm not that old to be unaware of iPhones:rolleyes:.

I am pretty sure there will be someone haunting creepy graveyards in the South (think "Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil") in order to say, "I am younger than you!".

kiki, these guys were back in the days of punch cards...they don't realize we now have phones that connect to the interwebs, lol! ;)

True, it's impressive how much technology has advanced. Punch cards were a bit before my time, but I'm happy that I have an easy way to separate my personal stuff from work. I'm a strong believer that they should be kept separate, after all, I shouldn't be freeloading their bandwidth.

As for reading the forums during work, I'll browse when I have a free moment (twiddling my thumbs), but for the most part only post when I'm at home. And statistically speaking, posting for me is a rare, infrequent event. I've probably posted more in the last couple of days than I have all year...

Back
Top Bottom