Energy crisis over, power from the breasts

...being investigated by Dr. Wang...

2Cor521

Hmmm, I'm open to new ideas, however could this produce sparks...will I go up in flames? :eek:

Hmmm, I'm open to new ideas, however could this produce sparks...will I go up in flames? :eek:

No, not enough energy for ignition, however properly routed, a gentle tingling sensation in the right place...................

Oops, sorry, I deleted my post, so that this thread wouldn't degenerate into a bunch of puns.

35 inches, no way...

Can we change the title to

"Power from Breasts, Energy Crisis Licked"

?

I'm told that when I was a very young lad, I screamed at the top of my lungs in the grocery store "I drink mommy's boobie juice"

true story.

I decided to run the question past some scientists. It turns out that the physics of breast motion have been studied closely for the last two decades by a gamut of researchers, most of them women.

It's also been studied by some amateurs, although I'll never admit to it.

Measurements compiled by Lawson and her colleagues show that a D-cup in a low-support bra can travel as much as 35 inches up and down (35 inches!) during exercise, while a B-cup in a high-support bra barely moves an inch.

I've seen well-endowed women out jogging. Sometimes their bodies are on the way up while their boobs are still headed downwards, and vice-versa. Looks very uncomfortable. :)

Where's CFB's picture of the young lady that can't see her shoes? Would be good for total power estimating purposes. :D

I've seen well-endowed women out jogging. Sometimes their bodies are on the way up while their boobs are still headed downwards, and vice-versa. Looks very uncomfortable. :)

But one cannot help but notice. I think it's hard-wired in to notice.

Dad once embarrassed Mom by remarking that bras are designed using the same physics as suspension bridges. But he had an engineer mentality.

I'm told that when I was a very young lad, I screamed at the top of my lungs in the grocery store "I drink mommy's boobie juice"

true story.

I never breast-fed until high school............;)

"Wave her hair, and move her lips.
Sparks fly out of both her nips..."

The Eagles

I'm trying to not picture alligator clips.

God, this thread just won't die. I thought by now all the "low hanging fruits" have been picked over, but then again, I underestimate the inspirations of the female mammary, low hanging fruits or not.

Back
Top Bottom