Enjoy the pursuit

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
"Those who do not enjoy the pursuit will not be able to enjoy the full extent of the prize."

I heard a quote similar to this today so I figured I'd share. It really hit home...

I think I enjoy the pursuit of my goals and dreams, but am too wrapped up in them to notice! If I ftry to live by this quote, I think I can appreciate and enjoy my life much more than I do.

"Those who do not enjoy the pursuit will not be able to enjoy the full extent of the prize."

I heard a quote similar to this today so I figured I'd share. It really hit home...

I think I enjoy the pursuit of my goals and dreams, but am too wrapped up in them to notice! If I ftry to live by this quote, I think I can appreciate and enjoy my life much more than I do.

Very well said, That's why I try to live by my signature line...don't always succeed, but I'm trying to...

That's funny. I just borrowed "The Richest Men in Town" from the library and the second chapter is about this very subject. Although these people were rich they said they enjoyed the journey much more than the destination. BTW- nothing earth shattering in the book yet but I'm only on chapter 2.

Back
Top Bottom