Fastest you've ever gone in a CAR

My mint condition 1990 Q45 Infiniti reached over 160. It did have the speed rated tires for this. I sold it before I would get in trouble driving it. At 160, it felt like 70 in any other car I drove. The speedometer went to 180 MPH.

All I can say of the experience was WOW! Prior to that is 120 in a 65 Ford Custom 500.

It's not how fast you go but how fast you get from point A to point B. Nothing like pulling the front wheels off the ground during a hole shot while drag racing. 11.3 Sec in the 1/4 mile with 8 in M&H's at 128MPH in my 67 Chevelle with a 427 L88 by S&K on Long Island. All at NY National Speedway. That was a long time ago but I'll never forget.

About 150mph on the autobahn when i was renting mercedes or audis for my commute. :) zoom zoom zoom

About 120-130 for me on the autobahn in a BMW. It wasnt a very fast car, I had my foot all the way down on the accelerator and we were going downhill heh.

135-140 in a Mustang SVO. Down a huge hill, coming off the mountains in VT on rt 89.

Used to hit 110 easy in my old Bimmer. 70 to 110 was just a press of the accelerator away!

Back
Top Bottom