Favorite Movie Music

Soundtrack from Amadeus.

And

From Shawshank Redemption;
"Duettino - Sull'aria" from opera "Le nozze di Figaro

The soundtrack for Grosse Point Blank was great. The Pogues, The Violent Femmes, The Clash, etc. The movie itself was okay.

+1 for Highlander. I had no idea before I saw it who Queen was. Found out in a hurry.

It's interesting how sometimes we would notice or remember a piece of music in a movie even if that piece is not the theme music, yet sometimes not.

For example, I have watched this movie, and I also knew the following famous song by Edith Piaf (I have linked this song a couple of times here), yet did not notice when this song was played in this movie!

It's interesting how sometimes we would notice or remember a piece of music in a movie even if that piece is not the theme music, yet sometimes not.

For example, I have watched this movie, and I also knew the following famous song by Edith Piaf (I have linked this song a couple of times here), yet did not notice when this song was played in this movie!

Yes, I know what you mean. The song is played when they go to sleep/ dream state... see the part inside the train, one of the guys put on a headphone.. the song starts playing and segments of the movie plays the song ever so softly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom