For all you engineers and DIY types...

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give

Attachments

• Engineering flowchart.jpg
    Engineering flowchart.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 65
Error, Error, Error. In spite of popular opinion WD40 Is not a lubricant.

Otherwise a great scheme.

Must have been one of them eeelectrical engeeneers.

Not only is WD40 good for mechanical things, father in law swore by it's medicinal and antiseptic properties.

Not to be pedantic (OK, I am), the flowchart doesn't specify "lubricate," it just says that WD40 will make stuck stuff move. You can always follow up with the lubricant of choice later...

The flow chart leaves off the advice that WD-40 will remove duct tape glue residue. Look at it this way. If it sticks and shouldn't use duct tape, if it shouldn't stick but does use WD-40. If the duct tape leaves a residue clean it up with WD-40. The universe is perfect.

Bill Murdoch, BS ChE, MS EAd, PE

Not to be pedantic (OK, I am), the flowchart doesn't specify "lubricate," it just says that WD40 will make stuck stuff move. You can always follow up with the lubricant of choice later...
It also stops stuff from squeakin'...:angel:

I always wondered what drove their sales figures in th right direction.
confused.gif

INVESTORS

<< BackWD-40 Company Reports Fourth Quarter Sales and EarningsSAN DIEGO, Oct. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --
WD-40 Company (Nasdaq: WDFC) today reported net sales for the fourth quarter ended August 31, 2011 of $90.7 million, an increase of 12% from the fourth quarter last year. Year-to-date net sales were $336.4 million, up 5% from the prior fiscal year, and were a record for the company.
Net income for the fourth quarter was $10.2 million, an increase of 48% compared to the prior year fiscal quarter. Year-to-date net income was $36.4 million, an increase of 1% from the prior fiscal year, and was also a record for the company.

I guess population growth accounts for the increase. I've had the same can of WD-40 for over twenty years.

Per Wikipedia...

WD-40 is the trademark name of a United States-made water-displacing spray.

The flow chart is inaccurate at best, in that it does not include a hammer, nor does the final arrow point to "blame somebody else"...

Per Wikipedia...

The flow chart is inaccurate at best, in that it does not include a hammer, nor does the final arrow point to "blame somebody else"...

The hammer reminds of my other favorite motto: Don't force it! Use a bigger hammer.

I guess population growth accounts for the increase. I've had the same can of WD-40 for over twenty years.

I had a couple of old cans also - but today I used up both of them in cleaning the protective wax coating from my new band saw. Stuff works great.

Back
Top Bottom