For the golfers out there

Texas Proud

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
OK... first, I have not golfed in many years... and I never was that good.. (heck, not even close)....

But, I do the fantasy picks... so I do see what happens at time.... and yesterday seems like something that I would hate happen to me IF I was a great golfer...

You have the round of your LIFE.... I mean... everything is going in... and you shoot a 60... that's right a SIXTY!!!!

And then you find out your are in second place :mad:

That has got to be the only time in history that a 60 was not the leader in a round....

2010 John Deere Classic - PGA Tour - Golf Leaderboard - Yahoo! Sports

Wait a minute, I DID THAT!! Oh, you were talking about 18 holes, not 9...........my bad!!

Yeah, I'll bet Steve Stricker was shocked to see his round of 60 was in second place. I also think Steve Stricker is more capable of winning the tournament than Paul Goydos. Wonder how that 59 will affect Paul today? I'm planning on watching it just to see how he does the rest of the way.

Yeah, those were 2 good rounds. But the guys were able to 'lift, clean and place' the ball in the fairway. That makes a world of difference when playing golf. But, great rounds none the less.

Yeah, those were 2 good rounds. But the guys were able to 'lift, clean and place' the ball in the fairway. That makes a world of difference when playing golf. But, great rounds none the less.

Heck, I used to lift, clean, place, kick, throw, call a close put 'good', and even mulliganssssss and still not get below 90...

I was not aware that the "lift, clean and place" was in effect. That makes all the difference in the world, but the 59 still stands. I read about all the great putts he made and only needed 22 in the whole round. I had 27 one time. Chipped a couple in and a lot were close enough to get one putt. You have to know that I didn't hit many GIR's so I had some nice chips and lag putts. These guys are good and if you can't putt, you better look for another job.

I was not aware that the "lift, clean and place" was in effect. That makes all the difference in the world, but the 59 still stands. I read about all the great putts he made and only needed 22 in the whole round. I had 27 one time. Chipped a couple in and a lot were close enough to get one putt. You have to know that I didn't hit many GIR's so I had some nice chips and lag putts. These guys are good and if you can't putt, you better look for another job.

Yep..... the old drive for show and putt for dough...

Back
Top Bottom