Any Leap Year Babies out there?

Tom52

Full time employment: Posting here.
If so, happy birthday!

In my life I have only known one person who was born on a February 29th. That was my Dad. He was born 100 years ago today, so he would have been 25 in leap years.

In his small home town every February 29th the local newspaper would write up a small article about him since he was born there and lived his entire life there. He got a real kick out of telling people he and his granddaughter were the same age 18 that particular leap year.

He has been gone some 10 years now and I think about him every day, but especially today. He was a great Dad.

My great-niece was born on February 29, 2008. She'll turn 4 but just got her driver's license!

Very interesting and very Unique. Not a birth but I had a favorite uncle pass away on the 29th.

Have a Happy February 29th.

DW worked with a guy whose birthday is today. I’m sure she’ll be calling him to wish him happy birthday.

I've always been kind of bummed I didn't get Feb 29 as I was born on a leap year in the middle of February but 6 weeks premature... so anything was possible between my actual birthdate and the April Fools Day when I was officially due!:LOL:

My cousin's kid is 8 today. Same age as my daughter, who is 32.

Our niece had a baby girl this morning weighing in at 5lbs 14oz. She’d been having contractions since yesterday morning and was admitted last night after being sent home once. Everyone is healthy!

I briefly had a direct report who was born on leap day. She enjoyed telling people she was 11 on her 44th. Go figure. I always thought being born on leap day would be kinda cool - unlike being born on Christmas or the 4th of July. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom