Fred's on the sauce again...

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
but he is still accurate and amusing. A sample:

"I have decided to become a drunk and live under a bench, maybe in a radiation suit. It only makes sense. The times are dire. Dark shapes twist in the international fog. The US, in the hands of puzzled children of low moral character, flaps about like a damp rag in a high wind. Anything could happen.

I figure to enjoy it since I can’t stop it. It would all seem more amusing and less dark, I thought, if I weren’t immoderately sober. To this end I walked to the Oxxo, which is a Mexican Seven-Eleven, and bought a bottle of Padre Kino red.

Maybe I should have bought two bottles.

There is much to cause worry. The strange little man in the White House is leering at Iran in his customary state of martial priapism. Not good. (Wild thought: Someone ought to give Iran nuclear weapons, so he won’t attack it.) Anyway, wee Bush, not having enough army for his current wars, wants to start a bigger and shinier one.

Somebody explain it to me. I have limited geostrategic grasp. Perhaps he believes that by spreading unwinnability over several wars, he will reduce it in each. Victory through distributed defeat... "

http://www.fredoneverything.net/BushBabies.shtml

Someone needs to explain the strategery to Fred.

Cute Fuzzy Bulldog said:
We lose money on every sale, but we make it up in the volume?
Gosh, you really were in tech sales & marketing!

alphabet soup said:
We make jokes, the country falls apart. Ya gotta love it! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Maybe you missed the essence of Fred's drunken bit of wisdom:

"I figure to enjoy it since I can’t stop it."

Back
Top Bottom