Future ER member?

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
This guy is prime for this forum. Please forward to the Early Retirement forum recruiter.

Question: I'm 50 years old and absolutely hate my job. It's stressful, requires long hours and I have a tough boss. So I'm wondering about early retirement. Fortunately, I have about $1.6 million dollars saved up and the only debt I have is a mortgage on my house that equates to less than half its value. I also lead a very frugal lifestyle.

i-hate-my-job-can-i-retire: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance

Yeah, I saw that and thought the same thing!

Good summary.

I can't help wondering if Updegrave pulls that generic article out of his... um... "back pocket" whenever he's having trouble making deadline.

This guy is prime for this forum. Please forward to the Early Retirement forum recruiter.

Hahaha - I'm thinking that maybe the overspenders anonymous recruiter should visit first:D

These guys probably won't join the forum any time soon:
In court papers, Joe, who owns a stucco and stone company, lists his monthly income as $3,250; Teresa pulls down $3,333 a month for her Bravo gig. The couple gets another $10,000 in "monthly assistance from family members."
I wondered what motivated them to seek the big-bucks life of glamorous reality-TV stars.

Back
Top Bottom