Gardening with Wildlife

That's some fine huntin' there Ron. Using a Corvette is kinda the Elmer Keith School of caliber choice isn't it?

The sad thing is that I wasnt doing more than 30 mph when I hit them. But it was just fast enough to kill the fawn and finish off the doe that was bleeding bad from the arrow going through it.

I called the police and they refused to come out. So I drove to the sheriff's office to get an accident report. They were amused that I hit 2 of them at once.

I called another neighbor to come get the meat, and the hunter was loading both of them into the bed of his truck when he got there.

I called the police and they refused to come out. So I drove to the sheriff's office to get an accident report. They were amused that I hit 2 of them at once.
I sure hope we're still talking about the deer here.

I called another neighbor to come get the meat, and the hunter was loading both of them into the bed of his truck when he got there.
Now I really hope we're still talking about the deer...

I was going to suggest a shotgun or bow/arrow for the deer (deer steaks are pretty good).

With outdoor cats at our place, the smaller critters haven't been any threat to our garden.

Crossbow, quiet and quick; or maybe a hunting slingshot.

Back
Top Bottom