Go TRIBE!!!

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Yep, ANOTHER Cleveland team deep in the playoffs. I didnt get any tickets to this one though :-(

Hopefully they dont make it to the WS and choke like my beloved Cavs in the Finals >:D

October basball! This team is fun to watch. It's probably once in a lifetime to have a low budget team like this come together without much of the ego styling that accompanies NY and Boston (Beantown's going DOWN in game 5!). In Howard Cosell's voice, "Down goes Manny, down goes Manny!"

I can't wait to see a World Series game in one of those October Colorado blizzards. I'll be in Denver for a couple of weeks, it's going to be fun.

...being a NY Yankee fan since my youth (think Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris, Yogi Berra, Joe Pepitone, Whitey Ford, Tony Kubek, etc...)....and now having nothing to watch 'til next year......I can only HOPE that your Indians can take care of that Gas House Gang from Boston....

....and you only have to go back a few years to find a low budget team that put it all together ~ think Florida and 2003 :rant:....

I can't wait to see a World Series game in one of those October Colorado blizzards. I'll be in Denver for a couple of weeks, it's going to be fun.
The last time the Tribe was in the WS, dw and I sat in 38 degrees with 25 mph wind (to watch them lose the game). But hey, it was the friggin world Series!

...being a NY Yankee fan since my youth (think Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris, Yogi Berra, Joe Pepitone, Whitey Ford, Tony Kubek, etc...)....and now having nothing to watch 'til next year......I can only HOPE that your Indians can take care of that Gas House Gang from Boston....

....and you only have to go back a few years to find a low budget team that put it all together ~ think Florida and 2003 :rant:....
Saw on MSNBC's website that Derek Jeeter was feeling terrible about being spanked by Tribe pitching and was licking his wounds in Fla and that two hoo. . . errrr. . . young ladies were arguing in the hotel lobby that they shouldn't have to pay parking after they spent the wee hours in his room.

The last time the Tribe was in the WS, dw and I sat in 38 degrees with 25 mph wind (to watch them lose the game). But hey, it was the friggin world Series!

me too! those were the days huh?Lofton,Ramirez, Bell, Baerga, Thome, Alomar, Vizquel....what a team

im just bummed that i couldnt get tickets to these playoffs :bat:

Had to chime in as a Sox fan. Just won Game 5 and now going back to Fenway. It ain't over til the fat lady sings and Rosie O'Donnell has been conspicuously absent lately. Sox vs. Rox just sounds better, doesn't it?

im just bummed that i couldnt get tickets to these playoffs :bat:

Just be glad you're not trying to get tickets here in Boston, heck the parking here is more than the ticket prices in Cleveland.

Goooo Soxs!!!

We'll be singing Sweet Caroline at least 4 more times.

What are the chances the Indians/Tribe will change their name and screaming Indian logo to something more PC - like say The Cleveland Rock and Rollers, The Eries, The Burning River or Rockpile? ;) I am rooting for them - I don't want to watch Manny anymore - like to see the Rockies take the crown though!

My sympathies to the Tribe fans...

Cal Bears 48 years and no Rose Bowl and still counting.. :(

man. what a shame.

they juuuuust arent ready.....

BUT....they are the youngest/most talented team in b-ball ..... with the right management, this team could be contending seriously for the next 5-7 years... IF the right moves are made each off-season

our whole team probably makes the same as manny and big papi alone

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom