Grandchildren

Ally

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
My daughter just had her fifth baby yesterday- a 9 lb 11oz boy. My son had his first this summer, too- a 9 lb 12 oz boy. So now we have six grandchildren - 3 girls and 3 boys. For those of you who have grandchildren, aren't they the best?  I'm going tomorrow to help my daughter for a week and can't wait.

We are expecting our first grandchild (a girl!) later this month. Can't wait!
CONGRATS to you!

Bizlady, you are going to fall in love with her.:)

I had my first grandchild, a boy, this past June and I am still on a grandfather-high! Yes, it is a great feeling. Congrats to you on your newest addition.

I don't have any grandchildren yet, but I just wanted to add my congratulations! :dance:

Congratulations! I only have 1 granddaughter, age 3. I love being a grandmother and wish I lived closer to her. I read her a couple of books over the computer earlier today!

Good job! Grandkids are the best and spoiling them is so much fun...

Congratulations!

We don't have any grandchildren but DW enjoys spoiling the grandnieces. The differences in two from the same parents are interesting. The oldest has been the proverbial little angel, and the second, well, has her own agenda, gets into everything, and her nephew says that despite taking all the precautions "We have poison control on speed dial".

So it'll get even more interesting as time goes on.

Congratulations! I have 4 grandchildren and love them all ( ages almost 2, 6 and 2- 8 yr olds). Lots of fun as they get older:)

Congrats and they are the best thing since sliced bread. I spoil my two every chance I get as retirbution to my offspring.

Thanks again! I'm having lots of fun helping out with all the grandchildren (8,7,5,2 and newborn). They say the funniest things. 

Back
Top Bottom