h***mania

dusk_to_dawn

Recycles dryer sheets
For those of you that may be wanting some new H***mania material, he is alive and well at the Vanguard Diehards forum. Same old crap. He posts under the name ***** and it looks like he has a few other names he uses so he can have discussions with himself. He is a legend in his own mind. :LOL:

Edit: Looks like his name is banned from this forum (for good reason). He's posting under the same old name and driving the folks crazy over there.

MODERATOR EDIT: Edited ***** to maintain dignity and decorum for all forum participants. ;)

Hmmm

Don't do Morningstar that much - but I lurk at REHP forum once in a while - if it wasn't for the H soap opera watch - the forum looks as dead as a ghost town - at least Rob is keeping them alive with the Hatfield and McCoy thing.

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh - mostly childrens bubble gum.

dusk_to_dawn said:
For those of you that may be wanting some new H***mania material, he is alive and well at the Vanguard Diehards forum.  Same old crap. 
Yeah, you could learn a lot from a Diehard, and I'm not happy watching him destroy the place. Makes you wonder about the @#$%ing moderators, doesn't it?

Some Diehard newbie became a member of the ***** fanclub the other day and almost decided to stay out of his 401(k) until equity valuations "return to normal". Those of us who intervened are, of course, trolls.

Well, thanks, arrete, I appreciate the plug, and we tried. I figure they're about halfway from fear to anger-- which still leaves denial, bargaining, acceptance, and banning. Hopefully the board will survive the experience, but Taylor Larimore is already an 80-year-old cancer survivor and I'd hate to lose any more posting opportunities debating the ***** issue.

Back
Top Bottom