• Lefty

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Righty

Votes: 58 65.2%
  • Truly Ambidextrous - can use both for anything

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Ambidextrous - True Lefty but forced Righty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ambidextrous - use one hand/foot for certain - left for writing, right for kicking

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
if you are left handed it hangs to the right and if you are right handed it hangs to the left. that probably isn't true for girls though; i wouldn't know.

I'm definitely a righty, use my right hand for most tasks. Dh is lefty but does some things with his right hand, I'll bet if they hadn't discouraged lefties when he was in grammar school he would be ambidexious.

Ambi is great. I tried to be when my right shoulder kept dislocating when I was a kid, but I am apparently WAY left-brained. I couldn't even feed myself left-handed. Kept "cheating" and untethering my right so I could hit my mouth (probably why the shoulder never healed right).

Your daughter will probably gravitate toward righty, just because most everything is built for righties, and it's easier. But being able to use both hands is awesome.

lazygood4nothinbum said:
if you are left handed it hangs to the right and if you are right handed it hangs to the left. that probably isn't true for girls though; i wouldn't know.

Lazy...I'm 56 and hanging BOTH WAYS :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom