Happiness is .....

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
finding an old episiode of one your favorite TV shows that you've never seen before. :)

This is easy!! Happiness is being retired:

1) not having to answer to anybody about anything ever again,
2) not having to set an alarm, and
3) doing whatever I want to do all day long every day.

My own "endless days of play" *.

* Goonie's phrase, and a good one.

a warm gun.
Ah The Beatles and their 50th anniversary...

BBBamI:

You stole my line....!!!
Never mind. Too busy being depressed while trying unsuccessfully to quit smoking for 2 weeks.
Failing misedrably.

No more political ads or robocalls...............:)

Crown Royal on the rocks

Bailey's on the rocks

This is easy!! Happiness is being retired:

1) not having to answer to anybody about anything ever again,
2) not having to set an alarm, and
3) doing whatever I want to do all day long every day.

My own "endless days of play" *.

* Goonie's phrase, and a good one.

Pretty much sums it up.

I agree with W2R and Khan. 4 more years to go for me though before I can ER but I am pretty happy right now during in my countdown mode. Prepping for ER, running my numbers on various spreadsheets and FIRECALC, getting my house ready to put on the market, then trying to sell my house to downsize to something smaller (i.e., cheaper to maintain), etc. So busy with all of this prep work that I don't feel like 4 years is all that long really. And, of course, still need to save more money to add to my portfolio so that I can live on 3% SWR. So I guess for me Happiness is actively and joyously preparing for ER.

Never having to say your sorry. No wait........that's something else.:-\ Oh well, I'll go with a 'cold med'.;)

Yeah.......When you know you actually see "retirement" on the horizon and start planning and thinking about what you will do.......It is fun! Everything starts to seem easier........like the week before a vacation...I think it's always fun to look forward to things!

Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves. Helen Keller

realizing that there is yet another season of Lost that would turn the last episode upside down. (I guess I'll wait for this happiness for eternity...)

You like Fat Tire? Can you get that in Charleston at any bars?

Oh, yeah. Nearly everywhere--draft and bottles. And, when I was in Asheville last month--I found it in CANS! Very exciting, because we are always looking for good beer not in bottles for taking on the boat. After picking up busted glass with my feet, I try to keep to the cans aboard. Those Shiner Box o' Blondes (thanks, Texans) are pretty tasty, too.

Enjoying a beautiful sun filled day with an expected high of 70 degrees in November. :D:D

Is that like biting into an apple and finding half a worm? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom