Happy Mother's Day!

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
To all you moms, and "surrogate" moms out there.......:D

Have fun today!

Thank you FD! It was a great day! I was up by 5 am and got bread and rolls baking and a pork roast in the crock pot then mopped the kitchen by 8 am. DD came over at 9am and son woke up about 10. We had fresh homemade cinnamon rolls, bacon and juice at 11am. Watched "Taking Chance" on the DVR and had some great conversation. Son finished off the pork on the grill and we all had BBQ pulled pork sandwich with homemade slaw about 6pm. Son made some chocolate ice cream about 9pm and I zonked out about 10pm. It was a great day with lots of laughter.

I hosted a Mother's Day party for my ex, my kids including my new-mom DIL, and a couple Mom's who are one way or another away from their kids.

I stood the bill and did all the work, and I think everyone had a very good time. I know I did. Motherhood is one of the things that I don't have any "one the one hand" BS about. IMO mothers are the foundation of society. I wish I were truly rich; I would enjoy intoducing some other gals to the joys of motherhood.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom