Have tattoos peaked?

Gee, I'm 60 and have a number of tattoos, and still getting them (latest was 2 weeks ago). I've never had any negative comments at work or anywhere in public. Getting one is a personal decision and really is no one else's business. Just like convertible automobiles, pink bathrooms, and stucco walls...it's not for everyone. :cool:

Well, are you one of those people that doesn't look past tomorrow with his finances, too?

218101_5.jpg

i've a cousin with a discreet lizard tat on top her foot and more holes in her ear than a pair of levi 501 button fly jeans yet she's one of the most responsible people i know.

you can't judge a looseleaf folder by the number of binder rings.

tattoo_girls_35.jpg

I like tattoos on women....especially lower back or abdomen...this one is a bit large but you get the idea;)

God, you people are old

jes sayin' but yea they seem to predominate on 30 somethings, not kids

When the depression hits will people be able to sell their tattoos to buy food?

Okay, I looked---what a freak! What on earth could possess a person to do that?

search the story section of bmezine.com for key phrases such as vertical chest, suicide, crucifix and superman.

I have a tattoo parlor less than a mile away from my house that always seems to be busy.

Some of the younger people I know are covered in them.

What gets me is that if someone has a tattoo in a place that is very easily seen and I say "let me see your tattoo" some act like they are upset and don;t want to show it to me??!!

Isn't that the point of getting one??

I mean not all are like that but I have had people be like that....I thought they would be happy someone asked.

Tattoo's on girls. Well I don;t care one way or the other really I care more about her personality. It might be a factor if she is really covered in them though.

BUT I have never seen an average looking girl and thought......"boy she would be so hot if she only had a phoenix coming out of her a$$!"

Jim

All I can say is I attended Woodstock 99, where I saw very kind of tattoo and body piercing you can imagine.
My reaction? :-X in a nice green color

We're not past the peak until Wal-Mart sells a "Baby's First Tattoo" kit.

Okay, a mother giving a three year old a tattoo qualifies as a sign of the acopalypse. On another note, anyone else notice that the UK loves moralistic news reports of people getting their due for doing something improper?

Back
Top Bottom