Votes: 17 14.0%
  • I'm a woman, and NO I've never cheated

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • I'm a woman, and YES I've cheated

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
A study I heard about on the radio says that MOST men will cheat on a partner....that to me means over 50%....

so I'm curious...and we'll keep it anonymous....

Come on, you know this is a board of [-]cheapskates[/-] LBYMers for the most part, and one of the most expensive things you can ever do is give someone grounds for divorce... :)

Surprise! Looks like the women are ahead.... Or the men are sticking to their guns and refuse to slip up.... lol

Cheating....defined...you KNOW if you've cheated

Surprise! Looks like the women are ahead.... Or the men are sticking to their guns and refuse to slip up.... lol

Some people are probably counting just looking at someone walk as cheating. Others are probably figuring that they only did the deed once, so that's not cheating. :LOL:

i knew it'd come to this!

partner is someone you are supposed to be exclusive with

cheating is physical or i guess emotional intimacy that your partner would view as cheating. i was thinking about physical only...but some women think you can cheat emotionally as well. men, however, dont cheat emotionally without a physical GOAL in mind....imho

how about that?

No, but my first (and only) wife did -- probably one reason I have been single for 25 years or so...

Remember we have a lot of guests and lurkers, so there may be votes cast without accompanying posts. Don't go doing any unfounded correlations, now. ;)

No, I've never cheated (and DH would probably have asked me if he could, so I'm pretty sure he hasn't either). But at least a couple of men made passes at me so I can hold my head up that I could have.

I am confused... is it only cheating if you are caught?

..not me ... never cheated .. never had too

I'm not cheating, I'm blogging. SO tells "Fluffy," your "CuppaJoe" loves that computer more than you. I have not, and will not, vote in this poll.:angel:

Depends on your definition.
We were still legally married, but he had moved out.

Depends on your definition.
We were still legally married, but he had moved out.
Well, same here, long separation and divorce was far along in process.

I count that as not cheating on your partner, because you are clearly no longer partners even if the paperwork takes a little time.

Audrey

i knew it'd come to this!

partner is someone you are supposed to be exclusive with

cheating is physical or i guess emotional intimacy that your partner would view as cheating. i was thinking about physical only...but some women think you can cheat emotionally as well. men, however, dont cheat emotionally without a physical GOAL in mind....imho

how about that?

So "eatin' ain't cheatin?"

WOW, the ladies are running at about 50% and the men at less than 10%.

As a man, I vote to close the poll now with the following conclusion:

"A poll of Early Retirement's 7980 members showed women cheat on their partners four times more frequently than men."

:hide:

Attachments

• IMG_3072.jpg
    IMG_3072.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey, if DW sees this poll she'll be wondering why I'm hanging out here.(heh) You ladies are little devils.

Back
Top Bottom