Votes: 65 53.7%
  • I'm a man,and YES I've cheated

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • I'm a woman, and NO I've never cheated

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • I'm a woman, and YES I've cheated

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
Just curious does anybody consider what Bill Clinton and the woman in the blue dress did, not cheating?

At the time I read many teenagers didn't consider oral sex to be sex and since some of those teenagers have grown up and maybe members of the forums....

Oh and for the record, hell yes I think it is cheating.

Absolutely cheating! If anything - OS = a very intimate version of cheating!

Well, people are coming forth...so here I go.

Have I ever cheated? The answer is NO. I've always played by the rules....:whistle:

.....carry on....

:flowers:

I will say that I don't consider being cheated on to be that big a deal. People need sex, their partners are not always available.

I consider a woman's body to belong to her. Want I am concerned about is 1) no cuckoos, 2) no diseases and 3) stay out of my billfold.

Ha

But I will say that I don't consider being cheated on to be that big a deal. People need sex, their partners are not always available.

I consider a woman's body to belong to her. Want I am concerned about is 1) no cuckoos, 2) no diseases and 3) stay out of my billfold.

Ha

Yeah, and me being single....... I see no harm in renting out my services to a woman in need.;)

Have I ever cheated? The answer is NO. I've always played by the rules....:whistle:

.....carry on....

:flowers:
What?, what about last weekend, you told me............... that I was special! Well, I never!!!!! :mad: I also noticed you like to use that word......."carry on".... quite often. :(

Oh what a great reminder, My Dream...all of these awesome old euphemisms...perfect for gossips!

"Carrying on" was a perfect term for those folks suspected of fooling around. My great aunts used to keep me in stitches with their discussions of who might be "carrying on" in their group of friends.

My great aunt Eula Mae was married to a colonel and they were stationed all over the world--what stories she had to tell! He got assigned some place up in Alaska that she couldn't go, so she had to return to his hometown (he was my "blood relative") of Sumter SC for a time until she could convince the military to let her join him there.

She would regularly buy cases of liquor and apparently caused her abstemious church-going mother-in-law (my great grandmother) a near heart attack one day, for what she called "standing on the corner in front of the liquor store with a case of bottles on her hip in short-shorts". She got a call that night requesting that she make her liquor purchases in the next town over in the future!

Hilariously small town! But she had great legs, even in her 80s. One of my favorite great aunts and also a scratch golfer. She got to that base in Alaska by signing up as a stewardess on some bush airline, too. Such great stories!

What?, what about last weekend, you told me............... that I was special! Well, I never!!!!! :mad: I also noticed you like to use that word......."carry on".... quite often. :(
You ARE special. Here are some flowers darlin'....:flowers::flowers::flowers: Feel better now...hmmmmmm? :LOL:

Oh what a great reminder, My Dream...all of these awesome old euphemisms...perfect for gossips!
Well, looks like I've been ousted. I'm not a [-] sweet young thing [/-] mature 51 year old woman...I'm 93. :blush:

Love your story Sarah! :D

I remember the words "carry on", but generally they were whispered and all eyebrows were raised. When I was a kid, people around me didn't even use the word pregnant. I'd ask my mom why a lady's belly is big and she'd tell me she must have swallowed a watermelon seed.

Ahhh...those were the daze...:rolleyes:

I think "cheating" has to be defined and agreed upon with majority before we can determine how to answer. Think about Jimmy Carter, who admitted that he has "lusted in his heart" many times. Does that make him a cheater? I say no, but based upon what I have read here, y'allhave much different ideas.

One of DW's first bosses had a healthy persepctive on things. Her husband was always flirting with waitresses, golf course cart girls, etc. She would just ignore it and have her own fun. After a time I got to know her and asked her about if it bothered her. Her reply?

"I honestly don't CARE where he gets his appetite from, as long as comes home to ME"..............

16 years later, they are still happily married.......:)

Depending on what the meaning of "is" is.

Just curious does anybody consider what Bill Clinton and the woman in the blue dress did, not cheating?

At the time I read many teenagers didn't consider oral sex to be sex and since some of those teenagers have grown up and maybe members of the forums....

Oh and for the record, hell yes I think it is cheating.

First off... the original quote was wrong... He said he never had sexual relations with that woman... most people boil that down to he never had sex with that woman...

The definition of 'sexual relations' is... well, look it up.. it is not a BJ.... so technically, he did tell the truth when he said that...

But, did he 'cheat'... heck yea..... did he have 'sex'... well, from my limited experience.. yea...

I was thinking... if you pull out your talliwhacker for a lady... it is likely for cheating....

I will say that I don't consider being cheated on to be that big a deal. People need sex, their partners are not always available.

Ha

That sounds about right.

Cheat? Cheat on whom? My old golden retriever could tell if I had petted another dog as she would sniff me up and down. But she didn't mind, she just wagged her tale. :blink:
:LOL:
I've noticed a big change in my two kids since I FIREd...they moan and groan after I put them in the garage if I "dare" leave the house. They didn't do that before FIRE when I left for w*rk. Sad faces:(:(, yes, but they accepted their lot in life.
Now I get the double "oh, you've been out with another dog, huh?" routine when I get home. Even if I haven't been near a dog, they sniff my legs thoroughly. :rolleyes:

I've noticed a big change in my two kids since I FIREd...they moan and groan after I put them in the garage if I "dare" leave the house. They didn't do that before FIRE when I left for w*rk. Sad faces:(:(, yes, but they accepted their lot in life.
Now I get the double "oh, you've been out with another dog, huh?" routine when I get home. Even if I haven't been near a dog, they sniff my legs thoroughly. :rolleyes:

I know your kids are dogs, but kids in general could be substituted for that when you drop them off at the local prison (elementary school)........:ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have two Golden's and provide doggy day care for my son's. These three are spoiled rotten since I retired. If I do anything more than a few hours away on a bike ride, they act like they have been abandoned. The oldest has even developed a behavioral problem -- she started marking a rug when I go out. We had to have it cleaned and restrict her access now when we leave. And, darnit, I haven't been cheating with other dogs.

No, they had been married for 11 years before that, so now they are on 27 years.......:)
Ok...27 years; they're still newlyweds...

Anyone that has been married less time than I have; I consider a newlywed. :)

Ok...27 years; they're still newlyweds...

Anyone that has been married less time than I have; I consider a newlywed. :)

I've been partnered for 35 years . Of course it took me two marriages and one SO to get to that number but it still counts :).

I've been partnered for 35 years . Of course it took me two marriages and one SO to get to that number but it still counts :).
Yes ma'am...I reckon it does. ;)

Let's see...dated and married first husband...1 year. Dated DH for one year and have been married 32+ years. I'm 51 (almost 52)...good grief, 34+ plus years. I don't remember what it's like being single. :blink:

btw, DH's grandparents were married for 72 years...they married when they were in their early 20's. I can't even begin to imagine that!

I think "cheating" has to be defined and agreed upon with majority before we can determine how to answer. Think about Jimmy Carter, who admitted that he has "lusted in his heart" many times. Does that make him a cheater? I say no, but based upon what I have read here, y'allhave much different ideas.

I say no. It's not the strategic plan that counts, it's the implementation. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom