Have you ever had a dream about an ER Forum member?

I dreamed I was living in a third-world country with a hot 22-year-old companion.
I'm pleading the Fifth on this one. :whistle:?
No fair! Everyone is having such wonderful and exciting dreams.

Last night I dreamed that I left my carryon on an airplane. That is the honest truth. Now, how exciting is that, exactly? :LOL: After dreams like that, getting up is the highlight of my day.

Last night I dreamed that I left my carryon on an airplane. That is the honest truth. Now, how exciting is that, exactly? :LOL: After dreams like that, getting up is the highlight of my day.
I think this means you were leaving your old life at work and will be starting a new one...:)

Reactions: W2R

About 60 days from now I predict your dreams will liven up.:dance:

I wish I could have dreams with all of your (girls) avatars. All together,:LOL: or one at a time:D. Your avatars, combined with what transpires from your posts make for very pleasant and exciting personalities:).
Sadly all my dreams are about situations in which something embarrassing or unconfortable happens to me. Aside from work situations....even knowing in my dreams that I no longer have to work and put up with my old bosses!:(

I never did see her, but I can remember looking at her house and garden. Somehow I knew she lived there. I guess I'm psychic in my dreams...:D

"her" wait a minute, I thought Khan looked like Ricardo Mantalban. Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

So...............what were you wearing bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbam!?:blush:

Does my avatar look like me?

I'll make you a deal - if I remember any dreams AND they conform to forum rules, I'll post them.
Otherwise, it's still pleading the 5th for me. ;)

Your carry-on dream is very significant. My soothsayer :rolleyes: says you are mentally preparing for a trip (retirement) and the carry-on luggage is the j*b, soon to be discarded.

Reactions: W2R
I tend to have recurring dreams having to do with money and possessions, so I guess that means I'm thinking about saving for retirement.

Either I find lots of lost change all over the place and am busily trying to pick it all up, or I realize my house has many more rooms than I ever suspected, or even an accessory house on the same property. Or, I realize that I forgot to close a bank account many years ago, and am searching for the documentation to prove to the bank that I own the account. Or, I am hunting for lost jewelry (that I never actually owned).
When feeling especially analytical, I suspect these dreams are all trying to tell me that I have focused on earning a living to the exclusion of other things I might have enjoyed. My subconscious isn't rational and doesn't give a hoot about paying the bills :LOL:

I had a dream last night that I was chasing cute birds with beautiful marigold and purple color feathers. I also remember getting mad at a girl in my dream who didn't want to pick them up because they would dirty her angora sweater.

Heck.... I guess I am the odd man out...

I can not remember the last time I had a dream.... really....

I guess that is why I am tired all the time... I don't get into REM...

Heck.... I guess I am the odd man out...

I can not remember the last time I had a dream.... really....

I guess that is why I am tired all the time... I don't get into REM...

Yeah I dont dream often either. Probably why Im cranky and mean.:cool:

I dream long involved complicated dreams about lots of moving pieces.

I think I dream about traveling to some of the places my fellow forum members live and have taken pictures of, but I can't think of any dreams about specific folks.

And I spoil the fun of imagining people by just posting my picture. I'll never be mistaken for a woman of mystery like that. Drat!

I agree with Ron Boyd that some of you do keep me up at night worrying about you. :greetings10:

I never remember my dreams. I'm aware of them, and even make a mental note to remember particular ones, but when I wake up they are gone. So I can't really say if I've ever dreamed about any of y'all. :(

So, I'm going up the stairs with bbbami (she's leading me by the hand), and I hear this chewing noise behind me. I turn around and it's Freebird, and she says "What's up doc?" But then she turns into this huge kidney stone! I try to run, but the stairs are filled with hula hoops, and I can't get any traction.

Next, I'm running through a big tunnel with a lot of bunny rabbits and kittens, because I'm late for a class, and I forgot to do the homework all semester.

When I come out of the tunnel, I'm only in my underwear in front of all the forum members, but strangely, it doesn't bother me.

What do you think that means?

When I come out of the tunnel, I'm only in my underwear in front of all the forum members, but strangely, it doesn't bother me.

Al, we've seen you in those tight bike shorts so seein' you in your undies wouldn't be a big shock:cool:

Your carry-on dream is very significant. My soothsayer :rolleyes: says you are mentally preparing for a trip (retirement) and the carry-on luggage is the j*b, soon to be discarded.

And the flight is your planned move to Missouri, W2R.

Where was Frank?

So, I'm going up the stairs with bbbami (she's leading me by the hand), and I hear this chewing noise behind me. I turn around and it's Freebird, and she says "What's up doc?" But then she turns into this huge kidney stone! I try to run, but the stairs are filled with hula hoops, and I can't get any traction.

Next, I'm running through a big tunnel with a lot of bunny rabbits and kittens, because I'm late for a class, and I forgot to do the homework all semester.

I think you're making this up. :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Before my soothsayer interprets, a single question...were there hearts or DC comic book characters on the underwear ?

And the flight is your planned move to Missouri, W2R.

Where was Frank?

He was traveling with me, and kept acting like losing the carry-on was not really a big deal but I thought that was a pretty novel attitude.

Given the dream interpretation, sounds like once again he was right. :)

Last night in my dream, I discovered Khan was my next door neighbor. :greetings10:

Come on.........surely I have crossed your mind in one of your dreams.

funny-pictures-humor-pink-dress-costume.png

Back
Top Bottom