How Fast Is Your Reaction Time?

I am an "ambling armadillo" with a time of 0.3722 . It says I need to improve and should have another cup of coffee (I've already had an extra cup this morning, though).

My lousy reaction time is one MORE reason to look for a walkable ER community and cut back on driving!! I had suspected as much. I am 59 and would imagine that my reaction time will worsen in the next 10-15 years, too.

Hey, with a walkable ER - that could be more exercise and quicker reaction times. Retire to what you love and you will be happier and healthier!

.163 - rocketing rabbit

anyone else manage to get a 0.000 reaction time? (refer to sheep 4's untimely demise) >:D

My wall is 0.17 seconds for probably 90% of sheep.

Attachments

• faster.jpg
    faster.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
.163 - rocketing rabbit

anyone else manage to get a 0.000 reaction time? (refer to sheep 4's untimely demise) >:D

Yeah, but what are you, like 14 years old or something? :D:D:D

Yeah, but what are you, like 14 years old or something? :D:D:D

Double that and you'll be close. I did however have about 1 hour of practice at shoot-em-up video games this morning before heading off for w*rk. :D

I'm with Rustic and MartyB at .2002s, a Bobbing Bobcat. But, hey, I'm still working on my morning coffee!

I'm a consistently a bobbing bobcat. It says to have some coffee. If I have anymore coffee, I'll won't be able to see the sheep.

Ambling armadillo.....and I've had coffee! Oh yeah, it was decaf......

I got a sluggish snail because of a penalty for jumping the gun. Did again and got the bobbing bobcat.

0.24 seconds; Bobbing bobcat. I've already had too much coffee this morning. Some of you guys are fast!

.163 - rocketing rabbit

Your REAL average is .2038.... nobody can do a 0.000 without luck... but you do have a great time otherwise...

bobbing at 0.2614 & i rarely drink coffee. i darted all but one in the same location, so i'm a consistant yet predictable bobcat. i don't know how little bo peep lost her sheep when all she had to do was click her mouse.

My consistent one is about .22 to .24.... but have gotten a good number in the .14 range...

I will put my .058 as luck...

However, does a bad mouse count?? I know I have hit the butten a few times and the sheep just keeps running...

Your REAL average is .2038.... nobody can do a 0.000 without luck... but you do have a great time otherwise...

Nah - that 0.000 is skill. The sheep was just a hair over the starting line when I got him. I had twitchy fingers. :)

After playing more, the best I can really do is 0.17x or so. 5 in a row, all 0.17x.

I think we need times AND ages here...

Bobbing Bobcat (after two "warm ups). 50 Years old.

Guess I was half asleep this morning. Now I have a respectable time of 0.1496 seconds. Rocketing rabbit fast. Turbo charged cheetah must be sub - 0.1 seconds.

Attachments

• fastest.jpg
    fastest.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom