How many other "collectors" do we have?

I seem to be collecting squirrels (live and outdoors). There are at least 10 (8 grey and 2 white).

White Squirrels?

I seem to be collecting squirrels (live and outdoors). There are at least 10 (8 grey and 2 white).

Khan,

I'm curious about your white squirrels.

Are they albino (light or pink eyes with white fur) or do they have the typical dark eyes of a squirrel and white fur?

IIRC, you live in southern Ohio.

Recently, I visited Brevard, SC (about an hour's drive SW of Asheville) which is the home of many white squirrels (with dark eyes). They also were a bit more 'petite' in size than a typical squirrel.

I seem to recall that they told me that Brevard was the only U.S. location with 'native' white squirrels. :confused:

omni

Khan,

I'm curious about your white squirrels.

Are they albino (light or pink eyes with white fur) or do they have the typical dark eyes of a squirrel and white fur?

IIRC, you live in southern Ohio.

Recently, I visited Brevard, SC (about an hour's drive SW of Asheville) which is the home of many white squirrels (with dark eyes). They also were a bit more 'petite' in size than a typical squirrel.

I seem to recall that they told me that Brevard was the only U.S. location with 'native' white squirrels. :confused:

omni

At least one has pink eyes.

Back
Top Bottom