How much time spent here?

Eyerishgold

Recycles dryer sheets
I've become quite an addict over the past month or so. I log on probably 6 or 7 times on any given day, maybe more. I'm just wondering how much time everyone spends here daily.

I've become quite an addict over the past month or so. I log on probably 6 or 7 times on any given day, maybe more. I'm just wondering how much time everyone spends here daily.

Too much, but I have fun..............;)

If you want a kick - click on Members List, then sort by number of posts.

I always wanted to hang out with people who are smarter than me.

A lot. I do feel a little guilty about it sometimes, but the crowd here is great, the "conversation" is interesting, sometimes I get to help somebody out, and I learn new stuff here every day. I watch almost no television, so this is my "vice."

I'm just wondering how much time everyone spends here daily.
too much! though circumstances have reduced the amount of time in recent months. it is rather addictive.

i'd guess i log in about 7-10 different times/day just to keep up on posts. i'd say im on here for a good 1-2 hrs daily...learning and daydreaming.

i cant believew ive almost posted 1000 times. most of those were while sitting at my fancy desk they gave me instead of a monetary raise. now that im closer to FIRE, and im self employed (working maybe 30 hr weeks), i dont post nearly as much!

I also think that I spend too much time on this site. I read the new posts daily. I seldom miss a day and always catch up when I do.
I never go to the site from work though. I know better than that and besides, I don't have the time.
I read more than I post though. I learn more that way.:D

I probably log on about 4 times a day and see what's new. This forum is like a good book, the plot thickens...continuously.

While I was still w*rking I used to check in several times a day. Now that I'm ER'd, I usually do a quick 'drive-by' in the morning to see if anything jumps out at me, and then I get in here late evening before bedtime to check it all out.

Many times a day during work days, once a day on weekends only because I never sit down when there - too much to do. Don't always post, but try to keep up with the conversation. not always succeed, but I will zero in on posts that interest me and keep up with them.

:D No doubt, I was the smart guy there.

F&I was my favorite job in the car business. But I was stupid, when they offered me the new car manager's job with a rediculously high compensation plan, I took it, because I was young and dumb........

The HASSLES of that job were staggering............:p

For those still in the rat race, it is probably forgiveable to see you looking 20/day and posting at a rate of 10/day.

But to see some of those top of member listings with a rate of 10-12 a day is kinda sad. Some even claim the are active but claims they be.

I track one person's posting for a few days one time and they posted 12-15 times and about every 30-45 minutes. But they also claimed several errands and workouts. Hmmm, guess their also 6'5", 185 lb, with 24 inch biceps and $8mil port.

Question really is why lie?

Well, enough expose work. I'm out my penthouse door to meet with Hillary regarding my important role in her campaign. I'll see ya after my 4 hour workout at Gold's gym, oh and my Kung Fu sensei instructor session.

For those still in the rat race, it is probably forgiveable to see you looking 20/day and posting at a rate of 10/day.

But to see some of those top of member listings with a rate of 10-12 a day is kinda sad. Some even claim the are active but claims they be.

I track one person's posting for a few days one time and they posted 12-15 times and about every 30-45 minutes. But they also claimed several errands and workouts. Hmmm, guess their also 6'5", 185 lb, with 24 inch biceps and $8mil port.

Question really is why lie?

Well, enough expose work. I'm out my penthouse door to meet with Hillary regarding my important role in her campaign. I'll see ya after my 4 hour workout at Gold's gym, oh and my Kung Fu sensei instructor session.

OAP,you're killin' me.............:D:D

too much time in the past few days while at work. There is so little going on here that I need some sort of way to stay occupied =/

F&I was my favorite job in the car business. But I was stupid, when they offered me the new car manager's job with a rediculously high compensation plan, I took it, because I was young and dumb........

The HASSLES of that job were staggering............:p

Made a lot more $ in F&I than the other managers earned. That's the reason I didn't move to other management positions. The last few years it wasn't fun, just needed to get to FIRE.

Made a lot more $ in F&I than the other managers earned. That's the reason I didn't move to other management positions. The last few years it wasn't fun, just needed to get to FIRE.

F&I guys make really good money IF THEY'RE GOOD..........:D

Too bad I couldn't handle the GSM gig, the money was REALLY good, but the hassles and 15 hour days were not worth it............and then I got burned out and left the business over 10 years ago........and I STILL get calls from some of the GMs in the area.........:D:D

F&I guys make really good money IF THEY'RE GOOD..........:D

Too bad I couldn't handle the GSM gig, the money was REALLY good, but the hassles and 15 hour days were not worth it............and then I got burned out and left the business over 10 years ago........and I STILL get calls from some of the GMs in the area.........:D:D

Sooo, you can imagine how I felt by the time I hit 57.;)

Sooo, you can imagine how I felt by the time I hit 57.;)

:eek::eek: Yeah, I was 31..........:D:D

In the business at 24,out at 31........I guess I "retired" from that business.

We had a LOT of salesmen on their second marriage, goign through divorces, alcohol and drug problems, etc, it was really sad in a lot of ways.......

Our top salesman was an ex-NFL guy.........we are still friends........:D

Old saying, the car business is what you do when you fail at everything else.

Old saying, the car business is what you do when you fail at everything else.

That may be true, but you can learn a lot of stuff and use it in life........that was without a doubt the hardest management job I ever had..........:eek:

why do you ask?

are you from HR?! :eek:

:p Yeah, and does deleting surfing History every day help?

Never mind, this is what they want, take fewer long breaks away from the desk. Find an addiction that keeps me in the office, available for the "big pushes." :mad:

Back
Top Bottom