How to get Women to Adore You

MasterBlaster

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
<Truck driver Yuuki Oshima, 22, was arrested in Chiba, Japan, in December after allegedly urinating through the mail slot of a woman's apartment door on more than one occasion. Oshima told police that he was frustrated, apparently too shy to approach the woman and admit that he was "crazy" about her. [Japan Today, 12-12-09]>

Heck, dogs leave "their scent" all the time. He was just trying to connect with his inner animal instincts.

And nothing says "I love you" like peeing through the mail slot.

Yeah...I'm hot now....:rolleyes: Isn't this the equivalent of little boys pulling your pigtails when you're in kindergarten? Only a whole lot creepier?

And nothing says "I love you" like peeing through the mail slot.

The problem with this technique of getting chicks, is that your love interest, sitting inside on the sofa, may not recognize you.

I'm going to follow T-Al's example (from another thread) and just sit here on the sidelines...HOWEVER, if a clever or devious thought pops into my head, you all will be the first to know. :cool:

Could be fun to catch him in action and close the mail slot door...

I show adoration to women in "other ways".............:)

Wow, and I thought I had a junk mail problem..:sick:

Hey, some women are into that stuff. Not to stereotype national origins or anything, but it is Japan we are talking about after all.

Hope all he was doing was urinating and not doing something else :eek:

Somehow, I think this thread is going to intersect with the Roxxxy sexbot thread :LOL:

Hey, some women are into that stuff. Not to stereotype national origins or anything, but it is Japan we are talking about after all.

I've heard of men who like to get peed on, but it really doesn't sound like something that is likely to be a on a woman's wish list.

Ha

Maybe it's a "woman thing" that would make him attractive to her? Lemme check with DW.....

Nope. She says "Yuck!"

I'm going to follow T-Al's example (from another thread) and just sit here on the sidelines...HOWEVER, if a clever or devious thought pops into my head, you all will be the first to know. :cool:
Ok...I decided to be analytical about this...here goes...

Exactly how high is the mail slot, i.e. what is the distance from the floor to the slot opening ?
I'm having these strange images of the full body mechanics involved in putting his peter through the slot and the contortions required to do so.

Guys, help me out here. :flowers:

I'm having these strange images of the full body mechanics involved in putting his peter through the slot and the contortions required to do so.

Guys, help me out here. :flowers:

That reminds me of the time when I was a student pilot in a J-3 Cub (on the right side the window folds up and clips to the wing, the door folds down) and I, um had to um, "go" real bad and trying to lean out the door, fly the airplane, not pee into the wind....

Oh, never mind.:D

That reminds me of the time when I was a student pilot in a J-3 Cub (on the right side the window folds up and clips to the wing, the door folds down) and I, um had to um, "go" real bad and trying to lean out the door, fly the airplane, not pee into the wind....

Oh, never mind.:D

imagining the accident report should things have not turned out so well...

I've heard of men who like to get peed on, but it really doesn't sound like something that is likely to be a on a woman's wish list.

I'm not planning on googling it myself, but I think there are women out there that are into it as well as men. Or at least videos of women purporting to be interested in getting peed on. The internet is a crazy strange scary place, and full of pictures I don't want to see.

After reading this, I'm sure glad my mailbox is across the street!

So - was it an effective tactic? Did she notice him...?

Just askin' :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom