I Will be Spending Less Time Here

Sad news, but I understand and hope that your hiatus is brief. Best of luck and please keep in touch.

If Al posts less, I'll have to start watching HGTV or DIY network more. Al's posts are better than tv, especially his DIY ones

Bike cat misses T-Al already.

Attachments

• bike cat.jpg
    bike cat.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 3
We'll miss you while you're gone, Al.

And what a pleasant surprise to see your post, Martha! We would love to hear a little bit about how you are doing.

I'll miss your posts Al. Maybe you can work on your addiction with the 12-click program.

Au revoir Al, and welcome back Martha! We haven't seen you around these parts in over 6 months!

Trombone Al, it won't be the same here without you. The many characters that post here is what makes up the "personality" of this site.
Just don't stay away too long and pop in every once in a while.
I have certainly enjoyed reading your posts and seeing your pictures.
You will still owe us a "Christmas Card Video" each year. ;)

I am tempted to read into this how I feel about spending a lot of time on forums.

I used to spend a lot more time on Bogleheads. Nowadays more on this site. I don't use Facebook or other social sites.

Most of my posts tend to be short and I try to be informative. Don't know what happened to CFB. I suppose this stuff can be additive.

Al, I'm guessing you will just spend less time here but not give up entirely. Well now I'm headed out into the garden for some reality.

Farewell Al and remember that you can still post once a week without getting addicted. Creep up on that 10k...

Back
Top Bottom