Immaculate?

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Death-row prisoner gets pregnant in solitary
Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:22am ET

HANOI (Reuters) - A death-row inmate held in solitary confinement in Vietnam for almost a year is pregnant and is seeking a pardon to give birth, a newspaper reported on Thursday.

The Lao Dong (Labour) newspaper quoted a police doctor as saying tests in September confirmed that convicted heroin trafficker Nguyen Thi Oanh, 39, was then 11 weeks pregnant.

The report said it was the first time that a death-row prisoner had become pregnant in Vietnam and that police were investigating how it had happened. :LOL:

I think it was the police doctor!

Rich_in_Tampa said:
I think the butler did it.

In the study.

With ... never mind.
Thank-you for not finishing that thought. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

mickeyd said:
police were investigating how it had happened. :LOL:
We're going to get to the bottom of this...

... scroll for it...

... no matter how deep we have to go!

Nords said:
We're going to get to the bottom of this..... scroll for it...... no matter how deep we have to go!

Well, nobody can accuse you of not going for the cheap and obvious.

I know this kind of thing happens in prisons all over the world, but I still can't understand it. I remember my first tour of the jail as a cadet and we were near the entrance to the woman's wing when they stopped us. Some of the guys made comments and the jailer, who looked liked he was doing life in that place, said "You don't want to go down there. You'll see things that will turn you against sex."

mickeyd said:
Being pregnant seems to be a good way to get your execution cancelled or at least postponed. Can you execute a pregnant gal, even in Vietnam?

In this country, we execute the human product of pregnancy
every day, with impunity.

JG

Mr._johngalt said:
In this country, we execute the human product of pregnancy
every day, with impunity.

JG

Exactly! Here it's a lifestyle decision. :mad:

Unfortunately it was likely as "immaculate" as it was consensual.

Back
Top Bottom