Interesting Comments from John Kerry:

ladelfina said:
I asked in another thread, but no one answered: Are there any Republicans out there who are ashamed of the way the GOP treats actual veterans? ..not just Kerry, but Murtha, Max Cleland, Jim Webb, Wesley Clark, Joe Sestak, Paul Hackett, Patrick Murphy, etc. etc.? Tammy Duckworth!!! Fer chrissakes..

Yes....

brewer12345 said:
JG, don't take thsi the wrong way, but when I (infrequently) think of the phrase "trailer park republican", a certain two letter moniker comes to miind...

If you refer to your faithful correspondent here, I doubt if a "trailer park
Repunlican" (God love 'em) would know what a schlemiel is, never mind how to spell it. Or maybe that was not your point? :)

JG

Mr._johngalt said:
If you refer to your faithful correspondent here, I doubt if a "trailer park
Repunlican" (God love 'em) would know what a schlemiel is, never mind how to spell it. Or maybe that was not your point? :)

JG

Heh, you are probably right!

IMO, the only person(s) that'd view CNN as biased would be a religious zealot.
Azanon

This is another inane remark.

I think Kerry was joking, I think he was referring to Bush, and he clearly stepped on his tongue while trying to be clever. But he also has a clear streak of disdain for the military.

brewer12345 said:
I take it as a sign of desperation. I mean, why on earth would the right want to talk about how badly they have screwed up in Iraq before the election if they had any other possible topic to trot out?

Well, we'll know a LOT MORE next Tuesday night. I predict the Dems will get enough to have a small majority in the House, not sure about the Senate. If it's a Dem House and a Republican Senate, can YOu say STALEMATE??

FinanceDude said:
If it's a Dem House and a Republican Senate, can YOu say STALEMATE??

Works for me, especially if it encourages bipartisanship.

brewer12345 said:
Works for me, especially if it encourages bipartisanship.

Don't know.............I think the Senate is where most House Bills go to die, much like the Oakland Raiders are the graveyard for all Heisman trophy winners............ ;)

Back
Top Bottom