iPod volume question

David1961

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I have this issue with my iPod and was thinking maybe someone here can help. I want to change the maximum volume level when using headphones. I go under "Settings", then "Volume Limit" and select the new maximum volume, then press the center button and even get to the "Set Combination" screen to prevent further changes, but then after I do all this, the changes did not take. Does anyone know what is going on? For what it's worth, it is an older iPod.

Is the 'set combination' already set, thereby ignoring your changes? Maybe you need to clear that, then change, then set?

-ERD50

Is the 'set combination' already set, thereby ignoring your changes? Maybe you need to clear that, then change, then set?

-ERD50

Thanks for your reply. It takes me to a display where I either choose "Set Combination" or "Done". Maybe I inadvertently set a combination when I first got the iPod. Do you know how I clear it? I've tried the "Reset All Settings" feature. Maybe the combination is independent of this.

I don't know, it would depend on how that specific version of OS works. I was just thinking in general terms how this might work.

You might try posting to an iPad discussion forum with the specifics of your OS version.

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom