Jim Cramer meltdown - hilarious!!!

Oh Gubbmint, Why don't you love me no more.

Funny how all these conservatives hates them some gummint until they need to be bailed out...

I thought they were going to have to bring out the paddles and yell "CLEAR!!"

I was waiting for him to find a window to jump out of. Then I would have known the market was at the bottom.;)

Link? I don't believe you.

Cramer is an entertainer. a clown. dance, clown, dance.

Who gets entertained by what the guy does? A truely idiotic rant and behavior on the tube. Hey if you like that cr@p its a free country.

He is either bipolar or about to release a new book.

He's clearly manicky, may also be depressive off screen, is a showboat, and I'm sure he will release another book soon. But he does know some things, and one thing he mentioned was that 14M Americans got subprime mortgage in the last three years. If the economy tanks and jobs are lost, there could be a lot of homes lost.

Who gets entertained by what the guy does? A truely idiotic rant and behavior on the tube. Hey if you like that cr@p its a free country.

Wow, a first! I just agreed with every word newguy posted!

Maybe that is the sign of a market bottom? Or the end of the world?

:D -ERD50

Can someone say what Kramer's point was, in 25 words or less?

I agree 100%. 2 weeks ago he was pushing $80 stocks going to $120. No good reason, they just seem to do that he said. Then after a couple of days of selling, he says you need to sell something. A momentum kind of guy.

Cramer going nuts is just the CNBC version of acting, and bad acting at that. If one did not know any better, it may inspire you to watch his show...and that is really what this is all about~rantings=ratings.

Can someone say what Kramer's point was, in 25 words or less?

His point is: " I've lost a s**tload of money in the past couple of days and Bernake needs to bail me and other rich traders like me out"

Wow, a first! I just agreed with every word newguy posted!

Maybe that is the sign of a market bottom? Or the end of the world?

:D -ERD50

I am trying to be a good forum member.:)

He is an emotional guy. I like Cramer, he is entertaining. Although, I do not watch his show. He has that hedge fund mentality. Like to short stocks, shooting for the big win. Nuttin' wrong with that if you can be successful at it. And apparently he has been successful.

Back
Top Bottom