Justin, read this quick and take off work

Do your part to stomp out Breast Cancer !

Give the gift of Life !

If could only be shown that it also destroys cellulite, we will be in hog heaven forever.

Ha

Take off work?! At my night job I am a human guinea pig for the NC State University Medical Research Department. I love my job.

If that article wasn't quite so over the top, I think it would have fooled me.

I was already working on the confounding variable in the study. The best I could come up with was "Healthy women who exercise regularly look better and are in situations to fellate more. Healthy women who exercise regularly have lower rates of breast cancer. Being healthy and exercising regularly cause a reduction in breast cancer rates and also cause an increase in fellate rates." Just my hunch as a human guinea pig.

who runs that site?

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
It might be hooey, but why take the chance?

I heard that increased fellatio can cause temporary reductions in sperm count for the male involved. That could be a negative if you're trying to make a baby. ;)

Excellent...sounds like Blue Cross might pay coverage...I wonder what form needs to be filled out.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Excellent...sounds like Blue Cross might pay coverage...I wonder what form needs to be filled out.

Let me get this right: instead of Blue Cross screwing you directly like they usually do, they will pay for someone else to screw you instead? What will they come up with next?

that article caused me to lose a lot of sleep last night but the ladies in the building feel safer now.

Tough convincing all the college girls from Loyola Law School, I got cross examined and asked to show evidence. I ran out of evidence. :D

< According to the National Cancer Institute, white, non-Hispanic women have the highest overall incidence rate for breast cancer among U.S. racial/ethnic groups, while Korean American women have the lowest rate. >

I could have told them that based on my own personal research. They didn't need a formal study...

Is this an opportunity start a new business that would offer sperm cocktails to the general female population? Might be easier than doing the dirty deed. It would certainly be an easier pill to swallow.

No the pre-measured cocktail has been shown to be clinically ineffective.

The only method for cancer avoidance is to get up close with big wally.

OldAgePensioner said:
that article caused me to lose a lot of sleep last night but the ladies in the building feel safer now.

Tough convincing all the college girls from Loyola Law School, I got cross examined and asked to show evidence.  I ran out of evidence.  :D

Ever hear of the "de minimus" rule? ;)

setab

Back
Top Bottom