Ladies, Brief Your Children

Whatever happened to "Hush, dear, the children!!" :2funny:

Seriously though, it only seems considerate to keep the noise level down, especially when there is a hormone-burdened teen in the next room. :rolleyes:

I thought this was going to be about making sure our children are wearing underwear (hear that, Mrs. Lohan?).

Interesting tidbit from the article:
The group knocked on the bedroom door and Arnold opened it, according to the couple, who recently broke up.

Wonder why :)

That is pretty funny !
Yes, it's always funny when a man is hurt and injured. Too bad it wasn't the woman who came away with a black eye and bruises after being beaten with a bat and punched. Then we could of had a really good laugh.

Yes, it's always funny when a man is hurt and injured. Too bad it wasn't the woman who came away with a black eye and bruises after being beaten with a bat and punched. Then we could of had a really good laugh.

I'm guessing the offspring of the person who was screaming probably had her friends aim at the person who was on top.

From the Story:
"The group knocked on the bedroom door and Arnold opened it, according to the couple, who recently broke up.
The five rushed into the room and the man, Roger Swanson, said he didn't have a chance to explain himself. He said he tried to get away, but the five young people chased him down and started beating him."

Seem the kids busted their groove when they knocked on the door. Mom answered it and "pow" boyfriend got a beat down. In any event neither one was on top of each other. What a mess.

What a mess is an understatement. Melanie Arnold has a court date tomorrow on a couple of charges stemming from a fight with her boyfriend's ex:
TORRINGTON — Tanya Swanson, 28, 37 James St., Apt. 2, was arrested and charged with third-degree assault and breach of peace on June 22 following a fight on James Street. Melanie Arnold, 34, 26 Maud St., was also arrested and charged with third-degree assault and breach of peace, with the charges stemming from the same fight. A third woman, Deborah Kohn, 54, 7236 Wallace Drive, Charlotte, N.C., who was also involved with the fight, was arrested and charged with breach of peace. All are scheduled to appear in Bantam Superior Court on July 6.
June 22nd - I guess she and Roger got back together after the kids made like a pinata on him. And who is Deborah Kohn? Mother-in-law perhaps.

The Swansons were just in jail in October for mutual violation of a protective order.

There is more to this story, but it's just the kind of garbage that plays out every day across America.

Update - Found these photos Roger had uploaded to his MySpace page. Dated June 9th, 3 days after the event.

l_dd8d4bb94be6411fa4b380929cbacb24.jpg

After reading Rogers blog on his MySpace page I'm not going to comment any further.

What a mess indeed!

Let's see, mom is 34, daughter is 16, boyfriend is 25......I take it mom isn't married and had daughter when she was 18 (got pregnant at 17). There is a large difference (usually) in the emotional maturity of a 34 year old woman and 25 year old man. And then the last poster's info....sigh. Yup, not a role model, a roll model with round heels.....and there is a high probability the daughter will end up in a similar situation.

Just when my faith in humanity was increasing. This happens. At my age I should know better.

I heard the police have hard evidence that a crime was commited.

Those dumb kids had probably never heard of "makeup sex".

The burning question is: Is the 34 year old a MILF or a cougar?? :)

Gee, I'm learning so many acronyms on this forum....MILF, PITA(I thought it was bread until I Googled it), FWB. A co-worker filled me in on what a cougar was a couple of years ago. She tried to interest me in her loser younger brother and announced that I could be a "cougar". I had a good laugh about that one.

I heard the police have hard evidence that a crime was commited.

Those dumb kids had probably never heard of "makeup sex".

The burning question is: Is the 34 year old a MILF or a cougar?? :)

Both. Tee shirt and jerky type.

Back
Top Bottom