Life Is Good!

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
That simple. If you want to add something positive, uplifting, inspiring - here's a place to do so...

Attachments

• Life%252520Is%252520Good.jpg
    Life%252520Is%252520Good.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 260
In case anybody's wondering, I'm with REWahoo

In retrospect, I asked for that, and they certainly fit the description...

There is no such thing as too much time on one's hand...especially when one is having fun!:)

Last edited:
soooooo, this is what being FIRE'd means, having toooooo much time on ones hands!!!!!!

I thought it was about having more time for one's priorities! :D

Reducing the stress while doing it too .

The weather was PERFECT today, probably the best day of the year. Sunny without a cloud in the sky, cool, and pleasant.

And since I am retired, I didn't have to spend the whole day in a stuffy indoor cubicle with sealed windows! Spent all day either outside, or inside with the doors and windows open.

:dance:

The weather was PERFECT today, probably the best day of the year. Sunny without a cloud in the sky, cool, and pleasant.

And since I am retired, I didn't have to spend the whole day in a stuffy indoor cubicle with sealed windows! Spent all day either outside, or inside with the doors and windows open.

:dance:
Here too, sunny skies and cool breezes. Been out and about with DW most of the time. At home, AC turned off with all the windows open, perfect sleeping weather. Life is good...

My children (adults) and their boy/girl friends were all together for the very first time ever on the weekend. Oldest got engaged in the middle of it all! Life is very good!

Thank you, Purron, for sharing.

Thanks ob. You take care of needy people. Sometimes I worry about caring so much about animals. You made me feel good about my choices.

Back
Top Bottom