Life is good (again)

donheff

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I know, I know, this topic has been posted before. But I couldn't help myself. I just returned from a walk. It is in the mid seventies, sunny skies, spring is bursting out all over... In a couple of hours DW and I are going to pedal our bikes down to the Tidal Basin to see the cherry blossoms. And knowing I don't ever have to work another day in my life - priceless.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your retirement. I guess we can assume from your post that you have no regrets about retiring. :)

Ah.....I grew up in the Washington D.C. area, (Chevy Chase MD), and my husband went to college at Georgetown, so it's still a "heart" place for us.

When they talked about the Cherry Blossom Festival on NPR, in my mind's eye, I was there......so beautiful.

Wish we were there.........but life here this week at the Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge near Socorro NM is pretty nice as well. In the high 70s, bright sunshine and a few fleecy clouds........and DRY......

LooseChickens

Yes Danger you can safely assume I am enjoying myself. Here are shots of DW and me with the Washington Monument through the trees from an hour ago:
CB_2007aw.jpg

CB_2007bw.jpg

donheff,

Such pretty pics - thanks for sharing!

deserat

Nice pictures. We did that last year (I went to Georgetown too).

Back
Top Bottom