Same person?

Attachments

• image-3932603847.png
    image-3932603847.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 11
  • image-2730678578.png
    image-2730678578.png
    175.2 KB · Views: 10
I guess a lot of celebrities have money coming in from so many different sources that they forget to claim all of it. Earlier today I saw a link that listed 39 celebrities that have tax liens against them. The worst of which was Nic Cage. He had a tax lien as high as $12M but has now paid it down to "only" $6M.

She is an Olympic champion in downhill skiing. Check her out on Wikipedia.

her soon to be ex husband was also her manager. wonder if the two have a connection as to why they are getting a divorce?

More gratuitous photos:

20110621_vonn.jpg

Lindsey-Vonn.jpg

lvo2.jpg

Is she still competing? I seem to recall she had a pretty bad accident a while back.

Is she still competing? I seem to recall she had a pretty bad accident a while back.

Well she is pretty, and I don't think that's an accident...........:D:cool:

I wished I owed (and paid) that amount to the IRS :D ...

Could you estimate my income?

I wished I owed (and paid) that amount to the IRS :D ...

It gives you an idea of how much money there is in the endorsements business. She makes $3 million dollars per year. Shaun White makes $8 million per, and Kim Yu-Na makes $10 million. (from U.S. Paywizard.org - Salaries of Shaun White, Kim Yu-Na, Lindsey Vonn, Ted Ligety, Apolo Ohno). Sharapova $24 million.

Vonn made $6 million a few years ago.

Ski Champion Lindsey Vonn Follows Sharapova, Federer Trail in Money Search - Bloomberg

However, she did not have a pre-nup in her marriage.

So, when her divorce goes through, I bet she'd be paying alimony.

I wonder, would the courts see that he'd be entitled to 1/2 the share of her loot while she won the gold, especially since he was her coach.

Last edited:
damn. near the same age and grew up in the same town. I guess us inner city boys don't have a chance at those suburb girls.

you think they'll slap alimony on her? they were married in '07. Don't you have to be married for a certain amount of time?

Back
Top Bottom