micoprint thread rant

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Post your microprint rants here!

I receive many documents that are included with my monthly statements. These include credit cards, cell phone, land line phone, cabletv/isp, insurance, etc.

Today I received yet another 8 page document from AT&T advising me that the other microprinted document that they sent earlier for the Residential Service Agreement (RSA) is to be replaced by the new microprint RSA on July 1, 2009.

Upon reading the new RSA it appears as though all that is changing is that I am to give up rights to sue AT&T. I have never had occasion to sue anyone, but AT&T must consider me a threat because the new document now has an arbitration provision and a limited liability provision that differs from the prior RSA agreement.

Included in the set of document is another 4 page piece of literature that advises me that the new provision is automatic and I have to take no action in order to agree to arbitration and limited liability. ( Thanks for making life so easy for me!) However if I do not agree with the provision, I need to call AT&T to cancel my interstate and international services.

I guess I'll just let them take away my current legal rights and continue to make calls on AT&T.:blush:

End of Rant (EOR).

Well, you do know that ability to read 6 font is required, don't you?

That is because they just got a class action suit certified against them for the Cingular spin off.

Back
Top Bottom