Most Unbelievable thing a date has ever said to you.........

On the first date....

I have been considering a trans-gender reassignment but thought I'd try one more time before getting serious about it.

I still don't know if he was serious or if the statement was designed to entice me do my best to change his mind. There was no second date.
smiley-shocked007.gif

Oh.....IMO your story is clearly the winner on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmloki
ah - think that's the Utilitarian Church.

Is that the bunch that run around burning question marks on people's lawns?

Nah, it's the group that meets up at Home Depot on Sunday morning wearing their best tool aprons!

After I had dated one woman for about 6 months, I was rather taken aback when she answered her cell phone while we were in bed, about to make love. It was her adult daughter calling. I'm not sure if this said more about her or me. :LOL:

I only have one that stands out....

After one of my friends introduced me to her roommate... late in the semester.. we went on a couple of dates... nothing major, but she was nice... so I asked if I could get in touch during the summer break... she wrote down her name and number... I noticed that her last name was different... I asked.... I thought your last name was "Smith"...

Her response "That is my married name"....

An online date:
We hadn´t posted pics , so we were trying to get a mental image of each other. When we got to our height, I asked if she was tall (I am short). She said that she was shortish. Didn´t know how much she measured..." but, to give you an idea, my nip***s touch the knob of a normal door"
Didn´t get to know if she was telling the truth:D

By the way.... Where i live no normal man expects from a normal woman to get laid at the third date. We are just Latin lovers:D

One night, after I finished my shift at the bar I worked at (yuppy bar), one of the cute divorced women asked me if I would help her unload some boxes at the business she owned. We went to her office, and there was not a box in sight. Suddenly, she pushes me up against the door with a passionate kiss that took my breath away.

She pulled back after awhile, and I asked what the kiss was for. Her answer? "I wanted to see if you kiss as good as you look"...........:) I was 23 an she was 34, but she took my appreciation of older women to a whole new level..........:)

College. After a keg party. This chick drove me back to my dorm. As I got out of the car and started to walk away, she yelled out "What, you aren't going to give me a good-night kiss?".

We got married and lived happily ever after.

College. After a keg party. This chick drove me back to my dorm. As I got out of the car and started to walk away, she yelled out "What, you aren't going to give me a good-night kiss?".

We got married and lived happily ever after.

That's sweet..............:)

My response would have been: "As long as I can also give you a GOOD MORNING kiss, well, then, of course"............:D

I did have one "disaster date" in high school. Finally got up the nerve to ask a cheerleader out to a carnival and to my astonishment she agreed. When we got to the carnival, I discovered that I'd gotten the dates wrong - it didn't open for another couple of days. Oops #1.

In desperation I suggesting horseback riding, as I knew of a stables a couple of miles up the road. Turns out she's an avid rider and wants to go back home to change. Okay. She comes out looking like a British houndswoman, complete with riding boots, pants, jacket and the little whip thingy. I hadn't been on a horse since I was ten.

We get to the stables, turn the corner of the driveway, and the stables has burned to the ground, apparently about a year before. Oops #2.

I gave up. How about bowling? She did that, wearing the riding gear.

I never had the nerve to ask her out again.

Walt, if I had been her, I would have asked you out for the second date....as you did your best to please. :)

Walt, if I had been her, I would have asked you out for the second date....as you did your best to please. :)

Never pass up a second date with a woman with a whip. :LOL:

I did have one "disaster date" in high school. Finally got up the nerve to ask a cheerleader out to a carnival and to my astonishment she agreed. When we got to the carnival, I discovered that I'd gotten the dates wrong - it didn't open for another couple of days. Oops #1.

In desperation I suggesting horseback riding, as I knew of a stables a couple of miles up the road. Turns out she's an avid rider and wants to go back home to change. Okay. She comes out looking like a British houndswoman, complete with riding boots, pants, jacket and the little whip thingy. I hadn't been on a horse since I was ten.

We get to the stables, turn the corner of the driveway, and the stables has burned to the ground, apparently about a year before. Oops #2.

I gave up. How about bowling? She did that, wearing the riding gear.

I never had the nerve to ask her out again.

Going bowling with a pretty girl "looking like a British houndswoman, complete with riding boots, pants, jacket and the little whip thingy" sounds like a young lad's dream come true - pretty nice moves to engineer that situation - I expect you were king of the castle for a month among your mates at High School :LOL:

How many lashes such a guy deserves?

Oohh! Please, please have mercy...

Masochist....."Hurt me, hurt me...."

Sadist.........."No, no......."

One of the all time greats. Now don't let me listen. :)

Ha

Back
Top Bottom