My Story, Part 5..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
(Removed by moderators, as requested by FinanceDude.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable. I'm not sure that even a DNA test would prove that your dad really is your father! I'm so sorry for the grief these people have caused you and your sister. I keep hoping your next "my story" post will be a happy one.

So sad Dude, to see your sister go like that, especially not a word from your parents. You should be very proud that you did right by your sister. Looking forward for the last chapter.

I have been following your saga. It is beyond comprehension how your parents behaved. I can't understand how you even were trying to keep them informed based upon their behaviors in the past but that's not my business and speaks well of you. I am sorry about your sister, I was pretty sure how that was going to end.

I am dumbfounded. Cannot understand the behavior. Sorry for your troubles. I think you have tried to take the high ground, but to no avail.

I also have been following your story and I admire you for always being there for your sister . At least she had a loving brother by her side when she passed .

I also have been following your story and I admire you for always being there for your sister . At least she had a loving brother by her side when she passed .

+1

You are an amazing soul....and I am so glad that your sister had you by her side during her final hours. It is absolutely amazing that you have surpassed all of the hurt and crap to become a good man and a great husband and father.

That is incredibly sad and beautiful at the same time.
Sad that your father responded the way he did.
Beautiful that you were there for your sister and held her hand in the end. She must have been a great person to have touched so many lives as evidenced by her memorial service.

That is incredibly sad and beautiful at the same time.
Sad that your father responded the way he did.
Beautiful that you were there for your sister and held her hand in the end. She must have been a great person to have touched so many lives as evidenced by her memorial service.

+1

You are an amazing soul....and I am so glad that your sister had you by her side during her final hours. It is absolutely amazing that you have surpassed all of the hurt and crap to become a good man and a great husband and father.

Ditto. Your sis was very fortunate to have you as a good friend and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom