Naked Girls Reading in Dallas

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
I could not resist passing the along to this group of literate readers. Naked gals reading a book by candlelight? It does not mention if it's free or not. Perhaps they accept donations.

Yes. It's true. Next Friday, August 17, a group of Dallas women will sit proud in front of an audience and read passages from their favorite stories, completely in the nude. It's a literary trend appropriately titled Naked Girls Reading, and now, after a two year hiatus, it's returned to Dallas.

The concept was hatched in Chicago by a couple of burlesque performers. They just thought it would be fun. It wound up becoming a phenomenon. Brainy babes lined up, contributing both their original works and also their favorite short stories, poems and passages to the events. They were passionate. Thoughtful. Naked.
Some Women Will Get Naked and Read Fairy Tales in Deep Ellum Next Week - Dallas - Arts - The Mixmaster

Next Friday, August 17, a group of Dallas women will sit proud in front of an audience and read passages from their favorite stories, completely in the nude.
I need to be clear about this phrasing of that final clause: are the women unclothed or are the books without dust jackets?

Likely, as is so often the case, (models excepted), those who rush to take off their clothes are all to often those whom you have NO desire to see naked.

I'm so sorry for loss Nemo.
I still, after all these years, vividly recall sitting on the crowded Toronto subway, (circa 1978), opposite a fat girl in a hiked up micro-mini skirt........if it wasn't for the fact that I would've been unable to find the exit escalator, I'd've gladly plucked my eyes out. :LOL:

That's the risk, isn't it? Perhaps it would be safer for me to suggest my wife to read for me.

Nah! Knowing how prudish my wife is, I am sure she would say "What kind of pervert are you turning into? Have you been surfing the ER forum again?"

"You can't spell literature without T&A". Priceless!

It's all about the literature
From there he goes on to explain that the women were, in fact, tremendous readers with exceptional source material.
Good to see an honest answer
And when asked the obvious question: "Why must women be naked to read?" She just laughed and responded "Well, who's going to pay to see women read with their clothes on?"
BYOB? What could go wrong?
Seating is limited to 150, and the event is BYOB for the 21 and up sector.
Hoping someone will give us a book report.

Back
Top Bottom