National Naked Hiking Day

Bummer (so to speak), we already have that part of the calendar blocked out with big plans for Laundry Day...

Bummer (so to speak), we already have that part of the calendar blocked out with big plans for Laundry Day...
Good idea, that could take care of the problem of what to wear while all the jeans are in the washer/dryer. Guess if I'm feeling a little shy, I could carry a dryer sheet along with me. In apt. bldgs. doing the laundry is a social event akin to hiking down a mountain, in fact my apt. has the nickname, K2.

I wouldnt do it - could lead to a tic attack in a sensitive area

That's what I was thinking, too! Tics, mosquitos, sunburn, spiders, poison ivy/oak, and so on.

Also a problem could arise with potential headlines
XYZ Agency/Company Employee caught in Compromising, Brazen Sex Game Scandal! More on p. 4
leading to job loss and cratered ER plans. Must avoid the appearance of wrongdoing, as well as wrongdoing itself. There are a number of reasons to be covered up when hiking.

Oh well. Hope they have fun anyway. When is National Naked Internet Browsing Day? :2funny:

From the linked article:
For Williams, the path to nakedness in the woods started at home in rural northwestern Pennsylvania.

"I would walk around the house like that, and walking inside the house turned into walking outside the house, and then short little adventures through the woods. So the next thing I know, I've got a backpack strapped on and I'm walking down the trail," he said.
Translation: "It felt so good out I thought I'd leave it out."

Every year on the first day of summer, a few outdoor enthusiasts nationwide expose virtually all of themselves to insects, scrapes and thorns for the pleasure of bonding with nature au naturel. They call it Naked Hiking Day
I call it "sun bathing in the nude in my backyard". They only do it for a day? Weenies.....

Jonathan Jones, a 33-year-old dental hygienist from Waynesboro, Va., said there's an advantage to hiking naked in a buggy area: wood ticks on the skin are easier to spot.

even in the pubic region? :yuk:

I was going to show my two bits, but looks like all the interesting areas have been uncovered.

Back
Top Bottom