NFL: 2015 Season

Texans here, HBO special behind the scenes. Went to a morning practice wed and o my gosh. The defense comes on the field and I am standing there with two other guys we were swamped with people. JJ Watt can not go anywhere with out a crowd following him.
All those guys are good, however watching JJ in practice he just has more athleticism. Very talented young man.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Texans here, HBO special behind the scenes. Went to a morning practice wed and o my gosh. The defense comes on the field and I am standing there with two other guys we were swamped with people. JJ Watt can not go anywhere with out a crowd following him.
All those guys are good, however watching JJ in practice he just has more athleticism. Very talented young man.

I saw the HBO special too. The two things that I got out of it was (1) JJ can flip over a 1000lb tire 65 times in one day (impressive) and (2) if they removed a certain 4 letter word from the English language, I don't think too many of these guys could still communicate. (although, I think that's probably true for most male dominated activities:LOL:)

Last edited:
Car guy your right on the 4 letter word. Wow right.
So I am standing there watching practice and a ladie behind me says "look sweetie there is the player we saw last night on HBO hard knocks"
As I turn to see who she was talking too there stands an 8 year old boy, I am thinking really he WATCHED that show.

I'm a Niners fan. I have two hopes for this season: they win some games, and they figure themselves out.

The discussion on the Brady court ruling ended up hijacking the thread, so those posts were broken out into a separate thread, here. This thread is now back and open for business - but please let's keep it on topic - NFL 2015 - and skip that other discussion. :)

Last edited:
The discussion on the Brady court ruling ended up hijacking the thread, so those posts were broken out into a separate thread, here. This thread is now back and open for business - but please let's keep it on topic - NFL 2015 - and skip that other discussion. :)

Thank you, MichaelB

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Michael for getting this thread back on topic. DW and I went to Bears training camp with friends. The ladies went for a free skin cancer screening in a vendor tent. DW won a signed "game" ball in the vendor raffle. Signed by Kevin White, Bears no. 1 draft pick, out with a shin injury. Hopefully the Bears will have enough receivers in the opening game against Green Bay. All top 4 receivers are injured. Not a good way to start the season.

Here's the signed ball. I made a stand for it.

ImageUploadedByEarly Retirement Forum1441417971.260268.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

It's great for the NFL to have such a big game to open the season on Thursday. #4 and #5 in the power rankings. But my guess is both teams would rather have a game or 2 under their belts before playing such a big game.

Rankings look mostly as expected, though I would have thought BUF, NO & SF would have ranked a little higher. We'll see...

Have to agree NE vs PIT is a tough place to start for both. Wish it was at PIT, so NE wouldn't have the home game expectation to win.

Last edited:
Hard to imagine there are 7 teams worse than Da Bears :angel:

Do Your Job: Belichick on the NFL network last night was excellent.

Steelers have the #1 toughest schedule based on last yrs records :(
Its amazing how much a team's schedule affects their final record.

I decided to slap on a one game suspension to myself for tonight's game and will not watch. After that, I'm ready for some football. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom