NFL

Unless you are a Seahawks fan, of course. :)

It's loud in Seattle tonight. Honkin horns, fireworks, you name it. It's not a city known for winning championships, so there's a lot of celebrating going on.

It is all perspective. I thought it was a great game (being a Seahawks fan), well executed by Seattle, spread out fine play by many Seattle players, was tough to pick a MVP, and frankly I thought Harvin deserved it. Really only played this one game but worth every penny. Seattle played their game Boss, nothing else to say.

For the Cowboys fans...

BfhCRNyCYAA3znN.jpg

The Broncos broke the 2007 Patriots' records in most offensive categories like points, TDs etc... Both teams were defeated by a better defensive teams and the only consolation I have being a PATS fan is that their game against the Giants was competitive and they lost by 3 points.

Awful. A blowout game, a so-so halftime and few if any great commercials (except we loved the puppy & the Clydesdale). But you have to hand it to the Seahawks, I don't know how they could have played better, one of the best defensive team efforts I've ever seen.

I'd hate to be a Denver fan today, but we know what it feels like (same way we felt after the Pats last two SB appearances).

Last edited:
I thought Bruno Mars did all right. RHCP were sort of like the Broncos .. they made an appearance, but didn't really do much.

Manning has been choking in big games going all the way back to his college days. Look up his record in bowl games or games vs Florida which was his big rival at Tennessee. Ive never seen a QB that is good that is so mediocre in the biggest games. Romo is close but hes never been "so good" and has never really been in a "huge" game. He's like Manning but on a smaller scale

Manning has been choking in big games going all the way back to his college days. Look up his record in bowl games or games vs Florida which was his big rival at Tennessee. Ive never seen a QB that is good that is so mediocre in the biggest games. Romo is close but hes never been "so good" and has never really been in a "huge" game. He's like Manning but on a smaller scale

In my opinion, it was not so much Manning choking. His OL was horrible as was their defense.

Manning did make some questionable decisions under pressure. That said, Denver's offensive line was flat out terrible. Manning was making plays when the O-line gave him good protection, but that was very rare.

Now before someone corrects me and says it was just Seattle's defensive line playing like monsters, yes, they did. But that alone can't really account for ALL of just how bad Denver's pass protection was. They barely even showed up.

The irony was during the game, Manning struggled and looked like an old Johnny Unitas while the commercials had former Denver QB Tim Tebow having a good old time.

Yeah, like Johnny Unitas when he was with the Chargers. Or Joe Namath with the Rams, for that matter.

+1.

Maybe the stadium was just too loud, but not once did I hear Manning yell out "Omaha". I had expected a chess match, him calling plays to get the Seahawks off balance but instead the game was a jailbreak all game.

Isn't there an indicator that a win by the NFC means an up market for the year? Or maybe it's only old NFL teams...

+1.

Maybe the stadium was just too loud, but not once did I hear Manning yell out "Omaha". I had expected a chess match, him calling plays to get the Seahawks off balance but instead the game was a jailbreak all game.

He was probably on the sidelines muttering "Omygod".

I was sort of rooting for Seattle, but ended up watching very little of the game.

Today with Dow down 300 and the S&P down 40, I remembered that unless it is a team you really care about, or you have a boat load money on a team, you should always root for the NFC team.

Well Seattle is part of the NFC, they won by a command margin, Mr market listen up.

Today with Dow down 300 and the S&P down 40, I remembered that unless it is a team you really care about, or you have a boat load money on a team, you should always root for the NFC team.

Well Seattle is part of the NFC, they won by a command margin, Mr market listen up.

Maybe it doesn't work if the team used to be in the AFC....

Wouldn't it be a hoot if we could bring back the '85 Bears and match them vs the current Seahawks. A real battle of D's!

Attachments

• header.jpg
    header.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Seattle plays loose and reckless. I was there last night and I know it wasn't close however Seattle gave a demo on every aspect of the game. We were near the end on 200 level and it was loud, real loud when Manning missed the snap that 12 man alright, it works. We Love the noise everyone screaming Omaha funny how this works out. Seattle will be good for awhile I think. New Jersey people treated us great, the land of 8 million people wow. Looking forward to getting back to Seattle however we are snowed in at airport looks like.

Back
Top Bottom