Non-traditional housing shapes

That's what I mean, find out what those rules are so that you can break them... well, at least bend them severely in your favor.

I know you are just trying to stir things up, but I fail to see how it is bending the rules. If the county wanted to assess based on square footage as Andre mentioned, they would. And then I would have to pay their high rate. But since they assess based on property "value" they themselves are the ones that would decide my property does not have as much value as a similar sized house with a typical suburban facade. Not only are they saying it has less value, it does have less value, it will not appreciate like normal real estate.

I guess you would think that people who buy mobile homes are bending the property tax rules, too?

I'd have to add that that last example isn't breaking the rules unless they are hiding it from the county like your first example. (that underground house is actually very energy efficient) My intention is not to lie to the county, it is just to have housing that isn't valued by others, so it is assessed low, according to the county's own rules.

I take issue with you saying he is 'hiding' it.... just because the tax man does not want to put in the effort to find out what is there is not 'hiding'...

Now, if he lied and said the shack was all he had, then of course he is 'hiding'... but, keeping quiet is not.

If you would like everyone in the house to hear your woman moan, then a dome is for you.
Ha

Amazing then that no frat houses are domes........;)

Back
Top Bottom