Now This Is A Flashlight

Maybe you could tell us a bit more so we can decide if we want to take a look.

Maybe you could tell us a bit more so we can decide if we want to take a look.

If you're a gun nut or at all interested in guns, it's worth taking a look.

Basically, it's a fold-up semi-auto that could somewhat fit in your back pocket.

go ahead and shoot me. i'd rather not live in world where i need to have one of those in my back pocket.

I'm glad I retired from the submarine force before I had to explain to the [-]torpedomen[/-] machinist mates (weapons) why they couldn't have those in the "small" arms locker...

go ahead and shoot me. i'd rather not live in world where i need to have one of those in my back pocket.

And I thought I was the only one! I prefer to design a more peaceful life for myself than most. You may not be able to count on the sun coming up in the morning, but you can count on one thing - - W2R will never own a handgun.

Handgun, sure. But, what about an assault rifle that fits oh so nicely in your purse and doubles as a flashlight? :p

Gee, thanks but no thanks! :rolleyes: I am just not a killing machine, I guess. I would be a rotten soldier or hitman (I am better at my present occupation as an oceanographer).

Until recently, the only gun I had ever touched was one that was stuck in my back by a would be rapist/murderer back in 1968. So I really don't think they are nice things. (women on the forum should note that SCREAMING in that situation seemed to work rather nicely after nothing else did).

Last edited:
And I thought I was the only one! I prefer to design a more peaceful life for myself than most. You may not be able to count on the sun coming up in the morning, but you can count on one thing - - W2R will never own a handgun.

there are still a few of us who ain't been gunned down yet. is it not odd how all the gun toters think they are so butch to bear a weapon when really aren't they just a little afraid to face the world without one?

Back
Top Bottom