Oh gang you must read this one!! real estate

She went to a lot of trouble "researching" her purchase, but apparently didn't bother consulting with her parents...
1261.gif

Even if her parents had moved in and paid half the mortgage, she still would have been left with annual mortgage payments of 22K plus property taxes and insurance on a 40K income. :confused:

Oh, the poor thing! She even got advice from her sister, a reale estate broker of some sort. I think the federal gov't should pay off her loan for her. It's her right.

Nice of her parents to help her out by moving away. I wonder if they really commited to living in the house.

Mike D.

Oh, the poor thing! She even got advice from her sister, a reale estate broker of some sort. I think the federal gov't should pay off her loan for her. It's her right.

Nice of her parents to help her out by moving away. I wonder if they really commited to living in the house.

Mike D.

The article says:

In April, Ms. Caughman visited Neighborhood Housing Services after she missed her first mortgage payment. There, her counselor advised her to stop making mortgage payments and prepare to sell. To date, she has skipped three payments.

... and tried to get a grant to help catch up on her missed payments.

I say, there must be something wrong with the way I'm doing things.

Back
Top Bottom